1

Lu Nian remembered that he should be dead. On the way across the road to buy a new textbook, there was a car accident and he didn't come to rescue.

When she opened her eyes again, what she saw was the cold winter sun, shining on the iron-grey concrete floor, and it was pale.

She looked down at her feet. They were a pair of very thin legs wrapped in delicate deerskin boots. She remembered that her legs were not that thin at all. Looking at her hands, they were very tender little hands with skin in the sun. It is translucent.

"Ling Ling Ling." Without waiting for Lu Nian to think about it, there was a ringing ring in his ear. It was the most common school bell that almost everyone had heard of. Lu Nian looked into the distance and saw it. The white teaching building in the sun seems to be in a school, but the teaching building is far away from her, and the location she is now in does not seem to be a teaching area.

Lu Nian tried to move the wall, her body was really weak, and her walking was much heavier than she used to.

After not taking a few steps, Lu Nian heard a loud noise not far away. She turned the corner and saw the source of the sound.

It was a bunch of not-so-old, about fourteen-year-old half-year-olds, none of them wearing school uniforms, their heights were uneven, and her back was a little fat man who seemed to be the same length horizontally and vertically, and the whole person was round and round.

Lu Nian wanted to ask them about the situation.

The little fat man didn't notice her, he was talking to someone with his head down, in a very bad tone.

Lu Nian discovered that there was still one among the group of people. The boy was only about eleven or twelve years old, younger than them, and bleeding on his face and hands.

In the winter, he only wore a thin dark sweater that was worn and pilled. His ears and exposed wrists were red with cold. The white school uniform fell aside, covered with dust and footprints.

Three big boys pressed his hands and feet, and he was crushed on the ground, unable to move at all.

Is this campus bullying? Bullying the small with the big, but also fighting the small with more.

Lu Nian was still dizzy and still hadn't figured out the situation too much, but seeing this situation naturally aroused discomfort in his heart.

"Qin Si, I've seen you upset for a long time." The little fat man covered his bleeding eyes, frustrated, "What do you wear in school? Do you still do it now? I asked you to do it," he slapped the boy fiercely. He kicked it from his back to his hands.

It's just a poor man who doesn't have parents. He doesn't accept anyone, and fights hard. Several people can't hold it down. Fortunately, the young villain hasn't grown up yet, and let him be older. I guess they really can't cure him. .

"You hold him down for me." The little fat man spit on the floor viciously, "Damn, I can't take care of you today."

Qin Si?

Lu Nian was startled. She suddenly thought of something. She was very impressed with this name. It was the name of the villain in a novel she just read before going to bed yesterday.

Could it be that she died first, and then resurrected to wear the world in a book?

Or is it just the same name?

But there is too much contrast between the cruel villain in the book and such a pale and weak boy?

The boy's pale little face was blue, purple, and bleeding. It was very miserable. Only a pair of **** eyes, bright like cold stars, stood out on such a face.