28

The quilt was very warm. Lu Nian shrank in the quilt, showing only a pair of big eyes, staring blankly at the roof. She didn't have any sleepiness for the time being, but once people couldn't sleep, they would easily think about it.

After all, she is now sleeping in Qin Si's house, still in this suspicious room.

So, when she thought about it, she thought of Bai Xi's affairs logically, and the more she thought about it, the more angry she became.

The rain was getting worse outside, hitting the window with a dull noise. Lu Nian got out of bed and opened the window. Cool breeze and moisture poured in from outside, causing her to shiver.

Suddenly a thought came to mind.

The phone was placed on the bedside, she closed the window, simply picked up the phone, and directly dialed Qin Si's number.

She thought, if he didn't answer, she would get up to the next door and knock on the door frantically, how to get Qin Si up.

It would be nice to toss him a little bit more.

Finally answered the phone over there.

There was a familiar voice from the young man, faint, a little nasal, but not drowsy, "What?"

"It's cold at night." Lu Nian was confident, "Qin Si, your quilt is too thin, I'm so cold with it."

Qin Si, "..."

Lu Nian asked again, "Is there any other quilt in your house? This one is really too thin."

In fact, it was not cold at all, the quilt was of moderate thickness, plus the mattress, and it had been washed and dried very softly, so that it was actually quite comfortable to sleep. She just wanted to toss Qin Si.

I hung up the phone over there.

Soon, there was a knock on the door.

Lu Nian jumped off the bed, because the window was just secretly opened, the indoor temperature is indeed very low now.

She jumped too fast, after thinking about it, she wrapped herself in a coat again, pretending to look sleepy, and then slowly opened the door.

The teenager stood at the door, holding a new quilt in his hand.

He obviously just got up from the bed, wearing only a thin, wide and dark t-shirt. The young man is tall and thin, with well-proportioned lines. Even this kind of clothes looks good.

Half of the beautiful collarbone was exposed under the neckline, and the eyebrows became more sloppy and handsome, and it was a bit homely.

Lu Nian rarely saw such a Qin Si, and couldn't help but glance at it a few more times.

"Quilt." The young man pursed his lower lip without looking at her.

What he brought was a dark blue quilt with a very simple style and a pattern, which was quite different from the quilt in her current bedroom.

Lu Nian didn't think much, took it, then folded his quilt and rolled it aside, and put on this bed.

The boy froze.

He originally thought that she wanted to add a quilt instead of...

Lu Nian did it naturally.

"Okay, you can go." She quickly took off her coat and got back into the bed, only showing a small head, "Thank you."

"However, I don't know if there is anything else." She added shamelessly.

"If there is, I will call you, and don't shut it down at night."