21

After that sentence, there was a moment of silence.

Lu Nian asked in a low voice, "So, do you have a familiar hotel near here?"

Qin Si replied stiffly, "No."

Lu Nian casually said, "Oh, I thought you would go often."

After all, Qin Si has been away from the Lu family for several years. He lives by himself and often does various part-time jobs during holidays. She has always remembered him as a person with rich social experience.

In the night, the boy's expression cannot be seen clearly, "..."

He said coldly, "I don't go to the hotel often."

"You want to find it by yourself."

Lu Nian, "..." I don't know where to provoke him, but, sure enough, the Qin Si she was familiar with was back again.

The two of them walked all the way to the attic where Qin Si used to live.

The three of the Xu family may have already fallen asleep. The room was dark. Lu Nian was surprised to see Qin Si took out a key and quickly opened the door.

"I thought you threw it away..." Afraid of waking the three of the Xu family, Lu Nian followed him secretly and asked angrily.

It was dark, the girls were very close, and the breath was like feathers, so soft, blowing behind his ears.

The young man only felt that the blood from his whole body was pouring behind his ears, he pressed his lips tightly, pulled away from Lu Nian, and did not answer her.

Lu Nian, "..."

Forget it, knowing that Qin Si talks a little, she only needs to know where he is, not necessarily asking him to answer anything.

Lu Nian followed him upstairs and finally reached the attic.

Qin Si opened the door, as if it was reopened after a long time in the dust. When he was a little boy, the attic where he lived for so long is now covered with dust and the lights are dim. You can vaguely see the cobwebs in the corners. .

With his current height, he already needs to bend over to enter that door.

Qin Si didn't let her in, "You are waiting outside."

Lu Nian looked at him eagerly.

To be honest, she was a little scared, standing alone in such a dark place, not to mention that she was so courageous tonight that she was simply embarrassing.

Qin Si noticed. He was silent for a while, and said stiffly, "I'll be out soon."

"One minute?"

Qin Si, "..."

"five minutes."

"Yeah." Lu Nian pitifully, "then don't lie to me, I will time you."

The boy was silent, opened the door and walked in.

Lu Nian waited boringly outside. It didn't take five minutes before Qin Si had come out.

Lu Nian couldn't see what he had taken, he could only judge that it might be a small thing and put it in his pocket.

But she didn't plan to ask, and if Qin Si asked, she wouldn't tell her.

She is only concerned about one other thing now, that is, if Qin Si is about to leave when she finishes taking her things.

It's almost eleven o'clock. The main house in the manor is gone. Leaving Xu's small building, standing under the eaves and looking out, the Lu family's house on the opposite side becomes more and more fascinating, like a beast dormant in the dark. , Only her room, still showing a faint light.