23

her home?

The boy's reply hadn't arrived yet, Lu Nian immediately posted the explanation, "I didn't need to make an appointment before, but I didn't expect that the school studio is so popular today, it's already full... so I can only go to my house. "

Qin Si is a person with a strong sense of time, and he is busy. Generally speaking, he has already decided what time and what to do. She is afraid that he will not come again after the change of time.

She typed anxiously, "If it doesn't work, will you be free tomorrow."

After a long time, the other side replied, "Whatever."

Lu Nian, "?"

Qin Si, "..."

He can only type that sentence intact, "Go anywhere."

Lu Nian, "Okay, I'll wait for you that night."

There was no reply, but Lu Nian knew that this should have been agreed.

This was unexpected. She stared at the screen of the phone, and maybe a smile finally appeared on her lips. Next to him, Tian Yue pulled her sleeve a few times and whispered her name, "Nan Nian, Nian Nian..."

It turned out that the teacher ordered her to read the text.

Lu Nian busy stood up and finished the verse, because of Lu Zhihong and Zhao Yayuan's affairs, she had been a little restless during this time and she was not getting enough sleep.

Fortunately, he did not poke any baskets, and Lu Nian always abides by the rules and regulations. In the teacher's mind, she has always been a good student and good girl, not a key object of care. Her behavior of playing with mobile phones in class was not discovered.

Lu Nian took a deep breath, sat down, and put the phone back in his schoolbag.

Tian Yue leaned over and asked in a low voice, "Who are you sending messages to, laughing so happy?"

Lu Nian, "..." She didn't even know how to describe the relationship between Qin Si and her.

"Boy?"

Lu Nian nodded.

Tian Yue asked, "Boyfriend?"

Lu Nian shook his head decisively.

She couldn't connect Qin Si with the three words "boyfriend". They had known each other for so long, and it was reasonable that Qin Si had disliked her since she was a child. Lu Nian didn't know it, so naturally she was not so affectionate.

After attending high school, many boys chased her, but Lu Nian didn't think that Qin Si would belong to that group of people. After all, she couldn't imagine Qin Si chasing girls.

Lu Nian usually comes to pick up and drop off Lu Nian when he goes home, and Lu Yang often comes with him.

Lu Nian sent him a message, "You don't need to come over today. My friends and I want to have something to eat outside by the way, and we went home by ourselves."

Lu Yang, "Friend? Which friend, Gu Yayan or Tian Yue?"

Lu Nian, "...No."

She perfunctorily put Lu Yang on the list of Do Not Disturb, not seeing and worrying, and simply treating him as non-existent.

Lu Yang supervised her life in all aspects, no matter how big or small, even if Lu Nian didn't talk about some things, he would have other channels to learn about it.

She felt that she had been instructed by Lu Zhihong. There was Lu Yang when she was in school, and she went home. The servants headed by Zhang Qiuping were staring at her all the time.