8

The radiator in the attic did not know how long it had been broken, there was no heat, and there was no other warming equipment. Lu Nian had just slipped out of the banquet and had been active outside, so he was still warm when he first came in.

But after sitting here for a long time, her body gradually became cold. Her body was originally lacking in energy and blood, and she was particularly chilling.

Lu Nian didn't care much, but quietly put his two small hands in his sleeves, curled up his body, then looked at Qin Si with bright eyes, and continued to persuade, "I am small and won't take up a lot of you. Place, and I'm also very quiet."

The boy was sitting in the shadow, his expression was not clear, Lu Nian heard his cold voice, "I'm going to sleep, you go back."

Lu Nian, "..." I can sit for a while.

"Go back." The boy was very tough, he could not see anything on his face, and he did not answer her questions.

He pursed his lips, and glanced over her slightly pale cheeks and the little hands covered in sleeves, without saying anything.

Lu Nian didn't know where he provoked him again.

The current villain is obviously just a little cub, so why is it so hard to figure out!

However, they were all ordered to drive away like this. No matter how thick-skinned Lu Nian was, he couldn't stay any longer, so he could only follow him downstairs pitifully.

Qin Si took her back. He was familiar with the garden, but he was silent all the way. When he saw the door of the Lu family again, he turned his back to her, "I'm not here these days, there is nothing rare there, so you can go there. ."

Lu Nian's eyes lit up, "Okay, then I will play in the New Year!"

She hesitated for a while, and then asked, "But, you are not at home during the New Year, where are you going? There shouldn't be any fun outside..."

The boy didn't speak, a mocking smile appeared on his face, and he whispered, "Home?"

He grows so old, where is his home? Orphanage? Where do you live now? He has never had a home.

The evening breeze blew his forehead torture, and the boy's face was still childish, but he had tundra-like eyes, mature and cold beyond age.

It is difficult for Lu Nian to describe his expression at the moment. She couldn't look away, but thinking of his experience, she was also silent.

From beginning to end, until the end of his life, Qin Si did never have a home.

She sometimes thinks, if the trajectory of life will not be reversed, will he really pass the age of twenty-nine? What's the cause of death?

She had never understood Qin Si, even if it was a young version, she found that she could not understand Qin Si's mind. He was extremely restrained and guarded against anyone. She could hardly imagine what he had experienced. What is hidden.

Lu Nian walked silently for a while, suddenly remembering something, turned his head and waved to the night behind him, and said loudly, "I had a great time today!"

Qin Si left without looking back, he would definitely not be able to hear it, but she still wanted to say.

In the twilight, the leaves moved.

Knowing that she couldn't see where he was at all, the boy quickly turned away when he heard these words.

Until her voice disappeared and she turned her head back to walk, he turned his eyes back and looked at her back in silence until he disappeared at the end of his field of vision, and was no longer visible.