61

The air conditioner blew out cold air and made a soft noise, and the living room was extremely quiet and cool.

The curtains were hanging, only the two of them.

The two are so tired of being together, but they don't seem hot.

I don't know what it's like when people talk about love, but Lu Nian likes to get close to him, especially like to explore and watch his various reactions. She has never been in a relationship before, and she has never been so close to a man. Feel freshness everywhere.

His lips are very beautiful, thin, and light in color. They will become moisturized and very attractive only after kissing.

When they kissed, Lu Nian started every time, and it was him who didn't want to end in the end.

After the end, Qin Si didn't let go, and still gently hugged her waist. His movements were not heavy and he didn't say anything, but obviously, he didn't want her to leave him.

Lu Nian then fulfilled his intention.

The sofa was not narrow, and the two of them were still a bit crowded when they lay down. Lu Nian sat halfway in his arms, his calves gently wrapped around him.

She didn't want to go, nor did she want to move.

Seeing that it was still early, he was rarely so active, so he decided to get tired of it for a while.

She turned on the TV with the remote control, and it happened to be showing a variety show.

Lu Nian glanced casually.

Suddenly I felt that it was better to be a man like myself.

She raised her face, kissed his pretty lips, and then slowly slid down the thin jawline.

Suddenly, she bit his lip.

Suddenly being kissed, on his fair skin, the blush that had just faded away, quickly spread again.

She has been clinging to him, greasy.

With red ears, he held her just like that.

Lu Nian, "Isn't it what you actively wanted?" She moved her body and asked innocently.

He lowered his eyes, his throat was dumb, and suddenly asked, "When will we... get married?"

Lu Nian, "So impatient?"

Are you talking about business occasions now?

Seeing that she hadn't responded, the temperature of his cheeks cooled slightly, and he looked sideways at the TV screen, his tone of voice faint, "You said it."

Said that he was willing to marry him.

Want to regret it?

Don't want to marry him? Sure enough, I just want to have fun?

"I won't regret it." Lu Nian could see what he was thinking now and then, and she sighed.

This man is really difficult to raise, sensitive and arrogant.

His fingertips relaxed slightly, and his expression returned to normal.

She curled her lips, and suddenly smiled sharply, with a bad smile, "Are you in such a hurry to get married, are you too late to want to do bad things?"

He froze for a while, unexpectedly she would say that.

In terms of feelings, Qin Si is actually quite a traditional and conservative man with a thin face. He can't let go of this kind of thing. He usually suppresses himself, preferring to endure rather than actively seeking her to be intimate.