20

Lu Nian's first year of high school life was so plain. She is now physically better than before, but the impact of so many years of illness is that she still looks thin and can't get fat no matter how she eats.

Especially the waist, wearing the school uniform shirt and skirt of the attached middle school, is even more unbearable for a small waist. Because of illness all the year round, her complexion is whiter than the average person. It is a pure, crystal-clear snow-like white without any blood color. A black hair that hasn't been deliberately groomed, walking on the campus, is particularly eye-catching.

Attached high school fees are expensive, and private school uniforms are probably better-looking than public ones. The attached high school has four sets of school uniforms in spring, summer, autumn and winter. Each year, the school uniform fees alone will cost a lot. One of the effects is that the differentiation of appearance is more serious. Good-looking clothes are particularly good-looking, and those with poor looks prefer to wear public school uniforms.

However, there are exceptions.

At the entrance of the attached middle school, there will be officials from the Student Union who will check their appearance. They will take turns to check school uniforms and school cards. Lu Nian is naturally dressed and neat, but that day, she sees a familiar face blocked at the door.

The teenager was not wearing a school uniform, wearing a baseball cap obliquely, and his exquisite appearance was also quite conspicuous when he was stopped at the school gate.

Zhao Ya's original voice became a little impatient, "The transferee has no school uniform yet, how many times do you want me to say it?"

A student wearing glasses said, "Our school does not accept halfway transfers. All those who go through the formalities in advance have school uniforms."

Zhao Yayuan saw Lu Nian from a distance, and didn't want to wrestle with them at the gate of the school anymore. He was annoyed by being asked, and his temper rose up. Go home and ask your father when you arrive."

Feng Mingjie is the name of the principal of their attached high school.

The student obviously did not expect that the young man in front of him who looked so beautiful would be such a talking bastard, his face flushed, and he stammered at you for a long time, unable to say anything.

Zhao Yayuan took the opportunity to pull over the schoolbag, and passed after Lu Nian.

Lu Nian remembered Zhao Yayuan's attitude when they met last time, and was hesitating to say hello to him. Unexpectedly, Zhao Yayuan caught up with him and called out, "Hey!"

Lu Nian, "..." I don't call hello.

Zhao Yayuan caught up with him a few steps, and he naturally said, "What are you doing so fast?"

Lu Nian, "Otherwise, you will be late."

Zhao Yayuan peeled off a lollipop intently and glanced at her, "Didn't you also buy in, and you are afraid of being late? Good student?"

He took the lollipop very seriously, his cheeks bulged slightly, a pair of dark amber peach eyes, like a cat.

Looks really childish.

Lu Nian, "..."

It was Zhao Yayuan who bit the lollipop and said vaguely, "I know you have good grades."

Lu Nian, "Neither."

It's really not that great. After all, the High School Attached Hidden Dragon and Crouching Tiger, she was able to touch the tail of the top 100 in her grade last time. She was not particularly good.