75

This is how the gossip spread gradually, especially when someone in the Gray Falcon camp gradually learned that Lu Nian was just an unfavorable princess, and his biological mother had passed away.

She didn't rely too much behind her back, and Qin Si was just a dog raised by her men.

Qin Si still returns to the camp every week to train, but he no longer needs to lick the blood with the tip of the knife, eat food, clothing, what he has now, and the difference between them is so big.

All because he got pity from the princess.

There are differences, and there will naturally be jealousy and jealousy, which will naturally drive people to do all kinds of crazy things.

At the end of the training session that day, Qin Si silently put on his clothes and prepared to leave. Tang Yiyong stopped him, "Wait a moment."

Tang Yiyong was seven or eight years older than them, and he was also promoted from the lowest rank. When Qin Si was still the Grey Falcon, he was in charge of their training.

"I've grown up recently." Tang Yiyong randomly picked up a sword that fell on the ground, and looked at him up and down at will, with a smile.

The young man was fast-joining, although he was still in an ordinary black suit, the bloody smell on his body had been reduced a lot. Standing with his eyes down, he looked more and more clear and long, and it was more and more different from the appearance of the gray falcon before.

Tang Yiyong motioned for the people behind him to come over, "Jiang Qi, you can try to see how much he has retreated." The

young man took a step back and evaded the sudden knife blankly.

His physical instincts did not degenerate.

He knows the rules of the Gray Falcon camp, as long as he accepts it, it is tantamount to acquiescing to life and death. In the competition, there is no simple gesture. He does not belong to the Gray Falcon, but belongs to her. There is no need for him to accept anything other than this kind of order.

The indoor light was dim, and the door was closed at no time.

Tang Yiyong ridiculed, "If you don't leave it to us to see, what is the standard of Princess Duanyi's personal guard?"

...

Lu Nian couldn't sleep well that night.

She was thirsty in the middle of the night and woke up in a cloak. Instead of waking up the maid who was outside the night watch, she called out the window, "Four Four?" No

one responded, the moon was sparse, and the bamboo branches were hanging down in the courtyard. Slightly scratched, the figure is no longer visible.

The girl frowned.

She knew that Qin Si would be there at such times in the past, and she would appear silently in front of the window with a cry.

In the early morning of the next day, Qin Si still did not come back.

Thinking about this, she always felt uneasy in her heart, and asked Xiaoying to go to Fukang for inquiries.

Unexpectedly, before an hour had passed, Father Fukang came back with Cry Ying himself.

"Princess, Qin Si is off today." Fukang bowed his eyebrows and respectfully said, "Only the day after tomorrow can I continue to serve you."

Hugh?

"I told him clearly." Lu Nian said, "I told him to come back to me immediately

after training." After all, she is still young, even if she is no longer favored, she is still a princess, golden branches and jade leaves, very noble, and the tone is obvious right now. Showed his unhappiness.