15

The summer heat is getting stronger and stronger, and the entrance examination is getting closer and closer.

Lu Nian actually didn't want to interfere with his choice. Qin Si was sixteen years old soon, and his family could not restrain him for a lifetime. Lu Nian knew that Qin Si had always wanted to leave their home and live a free life, so, yes. As far as he is concerned, with the experience three years ago, she would no longer want to interfere.

Moreover, Lu Zhihong's attitude made her faintly worried. Since dinner that day, Lu Zhihong has asked her about Qin Si twice these days, about his current situation, and which school he plans to attend.

Lu Nian whispered, "I don't know him well, and I haven't contacted him for a long time."

Lu Zhihong frowned slightly, "You also have to be outgoing. These necessary communication are all necessary."

Even a child without a father or mother can't communicate. When she gets older, how can she cope with the complicated social scene.

Lu Nian did not speak, but ate silently.

Even if she grows up, she is not as pale as she was when she was a child. The little girl is still as white as snow, with a pointed face with small melon seeds. She is now drawing a strip. What remains unchanged is that she is still extraordinarily slender, her eyes are as autumn as she looked. So charming and courageous, Lu Zhihong couldn't blame her.

He is getting older. In recent years, he has obviously felt that his energy has declined and his body is not as good as before. But Lu Nian is really not a good object to inherit the family business. After these years, Lu Zhihong has also seen clearly, and countless times. I regretted it, but what can I do now.

After eating, Lu Nian said he was going to do his homework, and obediently returned to the room.

Seeing Lu Zhihong's boredom, He Tian said, "Dr. Zhao called the other day and said that there is a new technology in the United States. Would you like to try it?"

The woman looks as charming as it was a few years ago, but her tone is somewhat mocking. Lu Zhihong is well maintained, even though she is more than half a hundred years old, she still looks gentle and elegant, much younger than she actually was.

"It's useless." Lu Zhihong said, the room was full of air-conditioning, but he still felt sweat on his temples, and he irritably pulled off the collar of his shirt. "It's just a mess, you want to play by yourself."

"Nian Nian will be an adult after a few years." He said, "Looking like a child, Su's daughter is about the same age as her, and she is much more mature and stable."

He Tianman said casually, "Of course there are differences between people and people."

She raised her eyes to look at Lu Zhihong, who was pacing irritably in the living room, her red lips twitched, and she suddenly smiled, "If it was A Zhu who came back that year, then you are probably less worried about you now..."

Lu Zhihong interrupted her with a loud voice, "It's all my children. It makes no difference which one comes back."

He Tian raised her eyebrows, knowing that he hurt his feet, so she didn't go on.

After all, Lu Zhihong can only have the blood of Lu Nian in this life. She looked on with cold eyes, a trace of ridicule in her eyes.

If he knew that now, he would have been fighting for his own life, and he would also have to find Lu Zhuo back, to see people or corpses alive.

Zhang Qiuping was just about to enter the room to put the fruit plate. Hearing this by the door, the atmosphere didn't dare to come out, and immediately turned around and walked back.