52

He didn't say anything, he looked like this again.

Lu Nian had some bad thoughts in his mind, and wanted to toss him even harder.

It is usually difficult to see such a Qin Si.

It's still in her room. Lu Nian usually doesn't sleep well. The family specially mixes her with a soothing fragrance, which is usually smoked in the room. It is dark outside, the room is very warm, lavender smells, and her body has a faint milk scent. They all rushed up directly, making his head dizzy, his mind was out of his mind, and he seemed to be out of his control.

In this room, he had been dreaming of the warm room for a long time.

"Say it." Lu Nian whispered.

His long eyelashes were hanging down, and his voice was dumb. For a long time, "...I didn't think about it."

When he was a teenager, he looked up here for a long time and had many various thoughts, but he did not include this kind of profanity. He did not dare to have it. At that time, being able to kiss her was already his biggest reverie. Up.

"Then have you sneaked in?" Lu Nian was not satisfied with this answer, and continued to ask. She got closer, and the warm fragrance of her body drifted closer.

I do not know how long it has been.

The man's hoarse voice sounded, "I've been here, I've been to Lu's secretly."

Actually there is? Lu Nian felt surprised by himself.

"How many times?" She leaned closer, her apricot eyes sparkling.

"......once."

Lu Nian tilted his head, "Just once?"

"When is that?"

His Adam's apple rolled, the corners of his eyes were red, and his lips were pressed tightly, "When I first came back, after Ann met you."

At that time, Lu Nian was about to be engaged to Zhao Yayuan, and he ran in in the middle of the night.

Lu Nian just wanted to make him play a game at first, but unexpectedly, there was such a thing, including the location software that she didn't know when to install on her mobile phone.

There is such a side.

She discovered that she didn't understand Qin Si at all.

In the past, he was only regarded as lonely, arrogant, and unpredictable. He didn't expect that, just a few years later, he would have such a side?

"Oh?" Lu Nian said.

Lu Nian tilted his head, "Why are you here?"

When they met on the campus of Ann University, she and Zhao Yayuan were walking together. They were already engaged at that time. Qin Si was as indifferent as the okay person, but now he said that that night, he actually came over Lu House.

"I know something happened to the Lu family." He lowered his eyes, "I want to come back and have a look."

"But when I met him at school," Lu Nian said, "you obviously didn't say anything, and you didn't ask anything."

"You are willing to be engaged to him, what do you want me to say?" He turned his face, his tone cold.

In the same situation, Lu Nian was unwilling to be engaged with him, but was willing to be with Zhao Yayuan. He didn't want to force her, but he felt very uncomfortable every time he thought of it.

Although he has always felt that he is not qualified, this reality looks like a thorn when it is naked in front of him.

"He proposed to me." Lu Nian said.