Postscript 2

Qiulan left on a summer night without any illness or pain. She was already very old, and her bones were not good. The doctors found it incredible that she could live to this age and eventually pass away naturally.

According to Nanqiao custom, this is called joy and funeral, and you should not feel sad.

Even so, Lu Nian was still shocked when she heard the news. She knew Qiulan's meaning to Qiuli.

She was confused, thinking that instead of calling Qiu Li the first time, she called Zhao Yayuan.

After all, in a sense, Zhao Yayuan can even be regarded as Qiulan brought up.

On the other side of the phone, the man's voice was very calm, "It's fun and fun. Sooner or later, she left without pain."

"What are you going to do?" Lu Nianxin let go a little bit.

"Take her back to Nanqiao." Zhao Yayuan said, "It's grandma's last wish." I

don't know when Qin Si came back and listened to her at the door after her call.

Lu Nian's melancholy expression had not faded, she leaned against his arms and muffled, "What should I do? You said, should I go to Nanqiao together?"

Qin Si lowered his eyes, "He is not that fragile."

Lu Nian, "Ya Yuan?"

Seeing his look, she said, "I am not too worried about him, I am afraid of Xiaoqiu...I am afraid that he will be horny."

Qiu Li has such a personality, Zhao Yayuan is completely different from him.

This kind of worry, Zhao Yayuan called at night and told her that Qiu Li had locked himself in the room by himself, and the phone was also turned off, saying that he did not want to see people, and that he had reached the peak after he wanted to be quiet for a while.

During this period of time, she was finishing a drawing, and finally she was idle. Originally, she was going to wait for Qin Si, and the two of them went on vacation together. Unexpectedly, this kind of thing happened here before there was time.

Lu Nian couldn't hide her emotions, until the evening, she still talked little and felt melancholy.

Qin Si looked in his eyes, "Tomorrow, you will go back with them and have a look."

"Are you not opposed?" Lu Nian was a little surprised.

After they got married, they haven't been separated much until now, and Qin Si seems to want to make up all the time before.

If she wants to go to Nanqiao this time, she must not be able to return for at least three days. Moreover, she has disrupted her future vacation plans. She knows that Qin Si is looking forward to it. During this time, she has been working overtime and working overtime and wants to finish it quickly and accompany her out. Play.

Moreover, if it was tomorrow to go to Nanqiao, Qin Si would not be able to go with her. He had an important contract a month earlier, and the time was tomorrow, so he would definitely not be able to get away.

"Go." He said, "Remember to call on time."

"Okay." Lu Nian agreed.

"Aren't you upset?" she asked.

After all, she also knew that for Zhao Yayuan and Qiuli, their vacation plan was delayed and they had to be separated again. She was afraid that Qin Si would feel uncomfortable.

"No." He kissed her on the cheek and whispered.

However, his words were also inaudible. Lu Nian knew that he had long been used to restraining his emotions, especially the negative emotions, which basically prevented her from seeing a single point.