49

serve......

Why does this word come out of his mouth seems so strange.

Still in this case.

The light was turned off, and Lu Nian couldn't see him.

It's just that the touch on the skin is so obvious. He held her face with his fingers and wiped off the sweat with a towel.

She had never been so close to a man before, her breath was a bit hot, and her fingers were in sharp contrast, and the places where her fingers touched were crisp and numb, and he had obviously regained his strength, and his movements were gentle and meticulous.

Lu Nian's whole person is not good.

The sweat on her cheeks was dried and her skin became dry again, but he did not stop.

The girl's neck was slender and white, connected to the line of the collarbone, like a trickle stream, dripping with moonlight, and because of the heat, a faint sweat was also produced. He paused with his fingers, and then warmed the towel again, as if he was going to put it there. The sweat is also wiped clean.

"What do you want to do." Lu Nian recovered, his entire face was flushed, and he gripped his neckline tightly.

"I said, I want you to stay away from me and keep your distance." Lu Nian stammered, "I just agreed to let you in to deliver the medicine."

He paused, said nothing, but did not leave.

Talking about serving or not serving... It's still inexplicable, and suddenly the lights are turned off without her permission.

He lowered his eyes and asked in a low voice, "...Where did I make you uncomfortable?"

He stood silently, tall, dimly lit and unable to see his expression clearly.

The window opened a gap, and the wind rolled in with the cold night rain, mixed with the breath of cedar in the rain on his body, faintly came over, and completely covered her.

Lu Nian blushed and scolded him, "You are shameless."

Her mind is messed up.

She suddenly remembered something, "You have to ask me to stay and live with you, do you think about these things?"

Qin Si, "..."

He wanted to say no.

He just wanted to see her every day, talk to her, and take care of her.

However, after another thought, he really couldn't deny her nasty thoughts and the nasty things he had done secretly.

Therefore can only be silent.

"Smelly hooligan." Lu Nian blushed and shook out the few offensive words stored in his little head. "Lookie, what are you thinking about all day long."

Although he was scolding him, his voice was soft, crisp, and not lethal at all.

He pursed his lips, his ears were red, and there was a trace of embarrassment from his stiff back.

"You go out quickly." Lu Nian picked up a pillow next to his hand and threw it at him.

He caught the pillow, held it loosely with his slender and strong fingers, and suddenly fell silent.

Lu Nian discovered that this nightdress was originally loose, and she had exerted too much force just now, and the neckline she had just grasped loosened... a large amount of snowy skin was exposed.

Lu Nian only felt that his entire face was on fire, almost burnt.

...

A crisp lock sound.