33

June of this year seems to be extremely hot. In the past two days of the college entrance examination, the sun was shining, and the entrance of the attached middle school was crowded.

Most of the parents were dispatched together, waiting anxiously for their children to come out at the school gate. The hotels near the attached middle school had all been booked early, just to let the candidates go to sleep for a while and avoid tossing on the road.

Lu Nian was still at home on vacation. When the exam officially started, she only felt that she was more nervous than Qin Si.

She hadn't contacted him for the past two days, but she also saw the grand occasion at the entrance of the attached middle school from the local TV station, and she felt a little uncomfortable.

After all, Qin Si has no parents or relatives, and naturally no one at home can take care of him.

It is estimated that after a day of taking the exam outside and going home, the house is still deserted, and maybe he has to cook by himself. The last time he fell ill, it was also because of the irregular eating that hurt his stomach.

Although he knew that Qin Si was independent since he was a child, he was not a sentimental person at all. He might have been used to it early and didn't need such care at all.

However, she still wanted to help.

Lu's family has a dedicated chef, and usually has contacts with some star-rated restaurants in the city. Lu Nian asked Xia Miaomiao a little bit, and quickly got the family's internal phone number.

Afraid of being found out by Lu Zhihong, she did not say her identity. After communicating with the restaurant, she anonymously ordered a meal for him for two days. She also deliberately told the restaurant to add a small card to cheer for the college entrance examination.

Although I don't know if it makes sense, I don't know if he will accept it.

However, it made her feel more comfortable.

Time flies quickly, and now she can only do what she wants to do if she is free at night.

During the vacation these days, she has taken English lessons at home during the day, reading and writing in the morning and speaking in the afternoon. The oral English teacher is British. The lessons are relatively relaxed and enjoyable. The reading and writing teacher is a training institution, 27 or 18 years old, and usually attends his The class is fast and strict, and Lu Nian is half tired every time he finishes it.

On the second day of the college entrance examination, when the afternoon class was about to end, Tian Yue called her, "Niannian, the weather is so good now, do you have time to go out to play?"

The weather was just right, as seen from the study window, the sky was blue, the temperature was just right, not the cool breeze.

Lu Zhihong was talking about Lu Nian with Shu Hengping, and frowned when he heard the little **** the phone.

Lu Nian was holding the phone and lowering her eyelashes. She always talked very little in front of Lu Zhihong.

Shu Hengping took a look at her and said to Lu Zhihong, "This period of time is very progressing, and our learning intensity is also very high at ordinary times. The proper combination of work and rest is helpful for children's learning."

There is indeed progress.

Lu Nian did not seem to be in a good mood for the past two days. At this time, looking at her lingering, her face was pale and bloodless, Lu Zhihong thought that she was not in good health, and it was indeed too hard these few days.