76

When the woman was fifteen years old, everything seemed to be getting faster. In just four years in the calendar, two princesses came from the palace.

The consorts are all pretty good. One married the eldest son of a Qing noble family, and the other princess was born by the queen and married into the Jue's Mansion.

Chang Yi is two years older than Lu Nian.

He Dedi has a total of ten princesses. Except for the third and fifth princesses from the queen, most of the remaining are directly married to Dedi, especially for princesses who are not favored by their mothers and concubines who have died young, and decide on their own. There is very little leeway, only resignation.

Chang Yi and Lu Nian murmured, "It is said that this year's Tanhua Lang is particularly handsome and talented."

They have gradually begun to reach the age when they can appreciate the opposite sex, but they are trapped in the deep palace and missed the day of the palace examination. They cannot leave the palace. The courtiers were even less likely to wander around in the harem, because they had no chance to meet.

Lu Nian also felt a little curious. She grew up in this palace and was curious about the outside world and everything outside.

"In a few days, I'll take you to see." Chang Yi said, "I have a way to get in. Then you can see if you see anything you like." She winked her eyes, "Wait for you. Please beg your father to marry you to him."

Lu Nian was not too shy, she asked curiously, "Where can I go to see? We can't leave the palace."

Chang Yi put up a finger, " Be quiet, father The emperor is about to hold a banquet. It is said that they will all come. When you change your clothes, I will take you to take a peek, but I can't say anything, so I can only hide behind the screen and take a look." She said repeatedly.

Lu Nian didn't care if she could speak, she nodded, "Okay."

To be honest, she has been studying since she was a child, and has read the scripts of talented scholars and beautiful ladies. Naturally, she is also curious. I want to see what the humerus of the country looks like in the mouths of these people. .

In the mid-summer evening, the weather was a bit sultry,

Lu Nian feeds the fish in the palace. I don't know if it's too hot. She doesn't seem to be in good spirits. She has her goose-yellow tulle sleeves rolled up, and her exposed wrists are like fat. She sprinkles fish food at will, looking at the pool. The koi flopped and scrambled.

Yingying, who was entoured by the side, fanned her gently, "I used to bring my newly made summer clothes. Now the weather is getting hot day by day. I don't want to change it. I'm afraid of heatstroke."

She was several years older than Lu Nian. Usually speaking much less than Xingyu, but the personality has always been gentle and calm.

"It's okay, it's not hot." Lu Nian, "Father Queen is going to hold a banquet on the day, and Chang Yi agreed to take me to see it."

She was indeed a little curious and

chuckled, "Yeah."

Xing Yu was also excited. "There are a lot of Princess Langshang, the princess will go to see tomorrow, maybe she will meet a good relationship."

Lu Nian yawned, but did not refute it.

She was just trapped here for too long, so she was very curious about new things to the outside world. Although she was in her prime, she didn't have much nature about these things.