9

At Qin Si's current age, he wanted to find something to do outside, but it was impossible to accept it in any formal business premises, so there were only some gray areas left.

Qin Si knows the streets and alleys of Ancheng very well. He is surprisingly clever, but introverted but reveals a ruthless character from his bones. Now and in the future, many teenagers and adults who have not put him in the eyes have suffered a lot. .

Brother Ming opened a black internet cafe in Ancheng. When he was chased by seven or eight people during a street fight a year ago, it was this ghostly kid who took him around and saved his life.

He later opened a black internet cafe in Ancheng, and was happy to hand over some small errands to Qin Si. He didn't seem to care much about the rewards, and he only needed to find a place to live in his place occasionally and have a casual meal.

It's just that in recent months, his frequency has become much lower.

So when Qin Si reappeared this time, Brother Ming was very happy. He had always been very optimistic about Qin Si, and felt a little sorry to see him not coming for so long.

Many acquaintances of Brother Ming in Internet cafes also knew this child well.

"Child, at this time tomorrow night, would you like to come over and do something for me?" A man patted him on the shoulder, "Give me something and give you this amount of money. It's your uncle's New Year's Eve." He made a gesture to Qin Si.

Some things are better for younger people.

This man has a strange appearance, big and vicious, but a face that looks strangely like a sea creature flounder.

He didn't understand the origin of this child, and there was a strange and unignorable temperament on his body. Before, he had seen Qin Si doing homework in this Internet cafe, and accidentally glanced at his test papers, which turned out to be all of them. Full marks.

But when I heard Brother Ming said, this kid is obviously not a good student. Seeing that he is dressed, he doesn't look like a rich kid. Money should have a lot of temptation for him.

Qin Si's moral values ​​are very weak. He grew up in an orphanage, and no one would specifically come to teach him what is right and what is wrong.

He is a pragmatist through and through. He has never had much surplus emotions, he only cares about whether he can achieve his goals, and he doesn't care about any means at all.

The figures reported by men are indeed very large.

He thought of the cold attic, where she shrank her hand in her cuff last time, and he asked, "What do you want me to do?"

The flounder was ready to answer. A few customers in the Internet cafe just got up and complained to a friend next to him, "It will be the Chinese New Year tomorrow, and I cannot get out. I must go home and eat at home."

Qin Si was silent suddenly, and he shook his head at the fish, "I won't be free tomorrow."

Brother Ming laughed loudly, "The child is going home for the New Year, stop looking for him, look for someone else."

The flounder could only give up, and laughed a few regrets.

New Year's Eve is coming soon.

Qin Si walked back to the manor by night. When he returned to the manor, he habitually looked at the room on the second floor of Luzhai, but unexpectedly discovered that the light that had always been on in the past turned out to be black.

The three of Xu's family gathered on the first floor by accident. They were watching the Spring Festival Gala around the table, setting up a table of New Year goods, and having a prosperous life.