41

Zhao's parents, Lu Nian, have never seen him.

However, after she thought about it, the two brothers Zhao Tingyuan and Zhao Yayuan were very different in appearance, and they didn't know what kind of parents they were to raise this kind of child.

But on New Year's Day or her birthday, Zhao's parents would prepare gifts for her every time, asking Zhao Tingyuan to send them over, with their care, meticulous etiquette, and attentiveness.

In addition, Zhao Yayuan really helped her a lot.

So Lu Nian couldn't refuse, and nodded, "Yeah."

Seeing that she didn't seem to have any resistance to it, Lu Zhihong was quite satisfied, "Then you go, take a good rest these days, and don't go out to play too wild, otherwise meeting Rulan and them will damage your image."

Lu Nian nodded silently.

She walked out of the room and digested what Lu Zhihong had said before, only feeling faintly bored in her heart.

When did he appreciate Qin Si in this way?

For all the contacts between Lu Zhihong and Qin Si, she had an instinctive fear. She was afraid of what she was afraid of, and she was afraid of who would harm whom, but she couldn't say clearly.

The scheduled departure date is a few days later.

She has nothing else to do at home. She is in the air-conditioned room every day, occasionally eating ice cream, and Miao Miao has prepared all the items for her travel.

Lu Nian sat on the small sofa, scooped a scoop of ice cream, and boringly logged into his Sea Hare account.

Suddenly remembered one thing.

She wrote the manuscript of "Star Strike" before.

Lu Nian hurriedly logged in to the mailbox, and there was already a reply, telling her that one of the manuscripts had been selected, and gave them the price they wanted, and asked Lu Nian if he would like it.

The price is much higher than she thought.

Lu Nian hurriedly put down the ice cream to reply, and the other side happened to be online, so she handled the matter a few times, and she couldn't help but feel good.

There have been many people who asked her to ask for a manuscript before, including public and private manuscripts.

Because there was no time for the college entrance examination, Lu Nian refused all of them.

But now, she wondered.

Lu Nian's usual expenses are given by the Lu family. Lu Zhihong is very generous to Lu Nian in terms of money. She spends it at will, and Lu Zhihong will not say anything. However, the card Lu Zhihong gave her will be recorded for every expenditure. , Lu Zhihong understands clearly.

Excluding only the New Year's money for the New Year, Lu Zhihong will not take care of the account. Lu Nian can keep it for himself and spend it freely. In the past, she used the money for everything she wanted to secretly.

But that is not a long-term solution after all.

She thought a long way. If one day she can completely get rid of the shackles of the Lu family and can live the life she wants freely, then the first thing is to be financially independent, so that she will have the basic confidence.

As long as you have the skill to make money, you will not be afraid of being swept out wherever you go.

She sat upright, posted a new message, and put it on top.