19

Lu Nian reacted very quickly.

The strange boy in front of him should be Zhao Tingyuan's younger brother.

Zhao Yayuan.

Lu Nian remembered him, but according to the plot of the original book, Lu Nian was already dead at the time of Zhao Ya's Ancheng, so the two of them did not intersect at all, but she remembered that Zhao Yayuan was not a good match in the original book. people.

The boy on the opposite side lowered his eyes slightly and looked at her blankly, "Lu Nian?"

"This is my sister." Lu Yang introduced, "Niannian, as old as you, now in the middle school attached..."

The boy's eyes were as beautiful as obsidian. He didn't listen to Lu Yang's words at all, and looked at Lu Nian a few times. "It's not that you are in bad health. It seems that you are alive and well?"

Lu Nian was shocked, and Lu Yang was also shocked.

Without waiting for what else the Lu family brothers and sisters would say, Zhao Tingyuan stood up from the chair suddenly and scolded him, "Yayuan, what are you talking about, apologize to Niannian."

Zhao Yayuan slumped back on the chair and yawned, "Brother, I didn't say anything, didn't I do the same, I've been sick since I was young, and I'll be fine when I grow up."

Lu Nian, "..." What you said seems a bit correct.

Lu Yang's face was dark, but after all he was the representative of the Lu family, and he was the oldest one present. He didn't care too much about a teenager. He could only say, "Order first, everyone is probably hungry."

The waiter presented the menu, and Lu Yang began to order.

Zhao Yayuan glanced at the menu from a distance, lazily, "I can't eat spicy food."

Lu Yang, "What about creamy mushroom soup?"

Zhao Yayuan disliked, "Don't want mushrooms."

Lu Yang tried to keep smiling, "Then replace it with seafood..."

"I'm allergic to seafood."

Lu Yang's hand kept trembling. Lu Nian looked at him and felt that he was about to have a convulsion. Zhao Tingyuan was embarrassed and helpless, and kept yelling, but obviously he couldn't control his brother.

Lu Nian sat silently on the seat and ate melons, and they tossed.

Anyway, she can eat anything, it doesn't matter at all.

Looking at it from the side, the young man's stature is even thinner and slender. After being talked about by his brother several times, he curled his mouth uninterestingly, put on the headphones again, and took out his mobile phone to play games.

Lu Nian just thought he was a little childish, but he didn't think he had any bad intentions.

After finally ordering the food, the four of them waited for the food to be served together.

Lu Nian took a random book from his schoolbag and read it.

Zhao Yayuan was playing an audio game with headphones on, but only Lu Yang and Zhao Tingyuan were still chatting awkwardly.

Lu Yang tried to break the embarrassment, "You brothers, don't you look very similar..."

Although they are all handsome guys, they are of different types. Except for the similar outlines, the specific facial features are different.

Zhao Tingyuan said, "Yes, they all say that Yayuan is like my mother, and I'm more like my father."

Lu Yang said, "That aunt must be very beautiful."