6

It is said that the road is not long, but it is not short. Lu Nian hasn't walked this way for a long time.

When the twilight fell, she finally saw the gate of the Lujia Manor, her small face was already red.

Qin Si now lives in Xu Ruhai's building, separated from the house where Lu Nian lived, not in the same direction.

She thought that Zhang Qiuping would make a fuss about going back like this for a while, and then asked her to drink all kinds of medicines, and she would have to be checked by Lu Zhihong at night.

She doesn't really want to go back now, she feels bored thinking about it.

Lu Nian sometimes imagined that the previous Lu Nian was alone and stuffed in the room for many years without a friend. He took all kinds of unpalatable medicines and injected injections from the early morning, and the person he saw the most was the doctor, she She felt pitiful too, unlike a person, like a canary trapped in a cage.

Seeing Qin Si walking to the building of the Xu family, Lu Nian remembered that he should be living on the second floor of the Xu family.

"Can I go to your place to play for a while later?" Lu Nian trot behind him, hesitated, and then asked cautiously, "I won't stay for too long."

In fact, Lu Nian is also a bit afraid of loneliness. In her previous life, she had a lot of friends, and she also liked to go to friends' houses. Now that she has been here for so long, she is surrounded by a bunch of generations of adults, otherwise it would be Lu Yang. , There is no one who can speak, she is actually a bit lonely.

Qin Si's footsteps stopped.

He stopped abruptly, Lu Nian almost ran into his back, she rubbed her nose, looking up at him a little dumbfounded.

Qin Si remembered the attic he lived in, it was so dark and dusty, there were no decent furnishings in it, the quilt was broken, and there was not even a serious chair.

That kind of place.

Like his people, it is dark and dirty, and there is no sunshine all year round.

But the girl in front of her knew nothing about the situation, her eyes were clean and clear, and she was spotless as soon as she saw the bottom, delicate and delicate like a glass doll.

He could see that she was sincere, but this only made him even more irritated.

The boy's ears were reddish, and he looked at her angrily, but he couldn't tell where he was annoyed.

A cold winter wind blew through, and his hot cheeks slowly cooled down, as if being drowned in snow from head to toe, and his mind was instantly sober.

Lu Nian saw his beautiful black eyes. She had just seen the real emotions in them for the first time, and she listened to him coldly asking, "Am I familiar with you?"

Lu Nian was confused by his sudden change of attitude.

She drooped her head, like a little flower that had fallen off, and whispered, "Oh, that might, it's really not very familiar..."

After all, they knew each other not long, and they didn't say a few words together.

Maybe today Qin Si pulled her out of the pit, and reluctantly took her home with him, and let her carry the schoolbag all the way, causing her to have some unrealistic misunderstandings, thinking that the relationship between herself and him has improved.

In fact, nothing has changed.

However, she had taken the initiative to carry her schoolbag before, but now she is "unfamiliar with you" in a blink of an eye. The boy is really difficult to understand.