66

Lu Zhihong now lives in Haicheng alone.

There is no worries about eating and drinking, but compared to the days before, he is completely lonely. The rest of the Lu family have moved abroad. Lu Zhihong defeated the Lu family, but he also felt ashamed to see them.

The conditions Qin Si provided him were actually very good, the accommodation was very good, and he could also get Lu's dividends every month. This day was actually a leisurely life, but he didn't have the same treatment as the previous Zhongxing Pengyue.

The house is monitored, and the people of Qin Si sent in Haicheng will often come to check it out. This is one of the prices he is receiving this kind of treatment now. He must be monitored at all times, which is somewhat similar to the situation he used to monitor Lu Nian.

However, nothing special happened for a long time, and Lu Zhihong also realized that Qin Si had relaxed a lot of his surveillance recently.

He can also occasionally go out to be cool. He also knows some people in Haicheng's local social circle. He occasionally goes out to play and enjoy himself. He was born as a young master and has a romantic and elegant appearance, but there is no shortage of female companions around him.

Until this day, at a dinner party, a friend introduced him to a young woman with a gentle appearance and good conversation. Lu Zhihong had a very good conversation with her.

Lu Zhihong was also used to being romantic.

After entering the room, everything went well.

Unexpectedly, the woman pulled off the wig and removed her makeup, revealing a peaceful face.

Lu Zhihong was stunned immediately, then his face became extremely ugly.

Now that he saw this face, he was not half angry, "What are you doing in Haicheng?"

When he thinks about it now, he only thinks that this woman has a weird magical power. If he hadn't listened to her instigation and wanted to take back the Lu clan, he would not offend Qin Si now. Finally he was exiled from the Lu clan and came to this small town. Living alone.

"How much did you tell Qin Si about our cooperation?" Su Qingyou asked.

Lu Zhihong didn't want to answer this question, and said impatiently, "I don't know how you found me. I'll tell you, I'm under surveillance by him now, but now I just ran out to hide temporarily. Maybe his people will come here anytime. Up."

Su Qingyou's lips picked up, "Really?"

Qin Si really doesn't know?

Let Lu Zhihong meet her?

Her disguise was not to avoid Qin Si, but to deceive Lu Zhihong.

And now, she can get Lu Zhihong out so smoothly, which further confirms her conjecture.

This is a deal between her and Qin Si.

For Qin Si, he always wanted to get rid of Lu Zhihong. In this way, the last uncertainty between him and Lu Nian could also disappear. What's more, Su Qingyou did not believe how Lu Zhihong and the Lu family treated him before. , Qin Si is so strong in revenge, he will completely forget these past events.

Because of Lu Nian, he couldn't do it himself, but if he could kill someone with a knife, why not do it.

Lu Zhihong had completely lost interest in her, turned around, opened the door and wanted to leave.

Unexpectedly, without taking a few steps, he found that his hands and feet were already weakening.

Su Qingyou still smiled and sat at the table, playing with the tea cup with her fingers.