12

Qin Si never asked her to give him tuition and living expenses. Lu Nian felt that this should be a sign that he hadn't calmed down yet.

I don't want to see her, she remembers that Qin Si didn't like her before.

During the year of separation, Lu Nian also thought a lot. Qin Si's words like that were indeed very sad, but she felt that she shouldn't force Qin Si like that. After all, after being treated like that, she didn't want to stay in the Lu family. , Is also human nature.

At that time, she should have a good chat with Qin Si calmly, instead of forcing him to go to the attached middle school. After all, there is not only the attached middle school with high teaching quality.

He must have lived unwillingly this year.

Lu Nian was a little lost in thought. He didn't speak for a while, looking at it as if he didn't recognize him trying to think back.

The young man pursed his lips and walked to her, "I am Qin Si."

His voice was lower than before, and a lot of childishness was lost. He couldn't see any emotions in his dark eyes. He said flatly, "Don't know it."

He never felt that he would have any place in Lu Nian's heart. After all, there were as many toys as the eldest lady wanted, and there would be no more for him, and there would never be less for him.

Gu Yayan, "? Do you know?"

Before she turned around to look at Lu Nian, the boy had finished speaking and had already turned to leave.

Hearing that sentence, Lu Nian was too shocked, and his reaction was slow, only having time to say hello to Gu Yayan, he quickly chased up with his schoolbag on his back.

After hearing the sound, the boy stopped and frowned and looked at her.

It's so bad, so running like this?

Seeing him stop, Lu Nian walked over slowly.

However, after he really caught up, Lu Nian didn't know what to say. She hadn't seen each other for a year. She looked up and down Qin Si carefully.

She was afraid that he would do her best to not want her money, and then live the life of not having enough food and sleeping outside again, and make herself look like that miserable again.

Qin Si used to have a thin body shape. Now that he has grown a lot taller, he looks very slender and well-proportioned, and his face has become more contoured. A pair of eyes faintly show the shape of long and narrow phoenix eyes, looking at Qingling. Ling's.

Fortunately, there is no crookedness at all, except for a little thinner, and he doesn't look bad.

She looked at him carefully in this way--but, although it did change a lot.

Watching her like that, the boy's ears were a little hot, and he pursed his lips, "It's okay, I'm leaving."

Lu Nian suddenly remembered that important thing, "Wait."

"Yes, about the last time we quarreled..." she said seriously.

Qin Si's face turned pale when she mentioned it.

He has a heavy heart, and even though it has been a year, he has not let go of that matter at all.

Over the past year, he has thought about apologizing to her countless times, and even ran back to Lu's home and school several times. However, when he saw a real person right now, he could not say anything, especially in her When looking at him like this.

Lu Nian said, "I apologized to you for that matter, but I shouldn't force you at that time."

She said, "If you want to transfer to another school later, you can do it. I will try my best to support you, and in the future, I will not interfere with you again. You are free to..."