47

Lu Nian was not so cruel.

After that slap, seeing him look like this again, she softened her heart.

After all, she had watched him for so many years, and the two of them had grown up together, and the feelings and care she had paid for so many years were not fake.

This house is very new, a two-story house. The first floor is a dining room, a living room and a study room. The bedroom is on the second floor. There are basically no traces of people living in it. It is cleanly cleaned, and it smells like a new home everywhere.

I want to come. After buying this house, he probably hasn't lived in much himself.

There are no basic daily necessities in the house. Although there are kitchen utensils, the refrigerator is empty. Lu Nian can't cook, so she can only call someone to deliver meals. Fortunately, she has taken care of him before and is familiar with him.

Lu Nian took the medicine, "Get up, take the medicine."

He is quite obedient now.

Straightening up from the sofa, her black hair was a little messy in sleep, hanging down to hide her expression, only seeing some pale and cold fingers, took the medicine from her hand and ate it obediently.

"Rice." Lu Nian said.

Then watch him finish the meal.

It seemed that the time when the stomach pain was the most severe had passed, and Qin Si had some blood on his face, his symptoms were mild, but he looked a little weak.

Lu Nian said, "I put the medicine here, three times a day, and take it on time."

She finally added, "Usually remember to eat well."

She put the medicines she bought on the coffee table, put them in different categories, and told him when to take them.

Qin Si didn't speak, but listened quietly.

Lu Nian knew how good his memory was. No need to talk about it the second time, he would definitely remember it. Then there was nothing else to explain.

"I'm leaving." Lu Nian said.

She had to go back to Qiuli to find Zhao Yayuan to clarify the matter.

Did not wait for her to leave.

He got up from the sofa, the man's slender figure shrouded.

Lu Nian frowned, "What do you want to do?"

He pursed his lips and didn't repeat the sentence. After a while, he finally said, "...The Lu family house has been sealed."

Lu Nian, "I have a house outside, and I don't have to go back to Lu's house."

He lowered his eyes, his voice was a little hoarse, "It's near here, it's near the school and the hospital."

Indeed, the location of his house is better, closer to the University and the hospital.

Lu Nian said, "I still have money for taxis, and I'm not so busy now."

She wanted to bypass him and go out.

He didn't speak, blocked in front of her, with his eyes down. He was tall, one head taller than her, and Lu Nian couldn't forcefully leave.

"What do you want to do?" Lu Nian said.

He was forced to have no choice, his lips were not bloody, he pressed tightly, and finally said a few words hoarsely, "...Leave it here."

Want you to stay.