26

After school starts, time flies quickly.

In the year when Lu Nian was promoted to the second year of high school, a lot of things happened. The Lu's under the leadership of Lu Zhihong successfully went public this year, and the stock price rose sharply. It is faintly unique in Ancheng and even the entire southern industry.

However, in the second half of the year, Lu Zhihong's sudden illness and hospitalization triggered a power struggle within the board of directors. Controversy over the future successor of Lu's came to the surface, so Lu's stock, which had soared in the first half of the year, finally fell back to normal levels.

Lu Nian remembers the plot in the original book. During this time, Lu's family has indeed been thriving, but later, because of Lu Zhihong's self-use, frequent decision-making errors, and a sudden financial crisis, a few years later, Lu's On the verge of bankruptcy, the entire company was on the verge of collapse.

In the original book, it was Qin Si who saved the Lu family's decline, but at this price, Lu Zhihong's deal with the devil eventually ruined the entire Lu family.

It should be five years later, when Qin Si was twenty-three years old.

When he returned to the Lu family at that time, he had become an out-and-out, vengeful devil, cold-hearted and cruel, coupled with his meticulous mind and innate talent, Lu No one in the family can beat him anymore, and he keeps climbing up, eventually surpassing everyone.

And now... she didn't know what it would become.

Qin Si was still the same Qin Si, but in fact, this time, the relationship between him and the Lu family had been forcibly cut off by her.

For example, when he was a child in the Lu family, he avoided most of the torture and humiliation he was about to encounter after Lu Nian came. After he left the Lu family, he did not go to the thirteenth middle school, and since then he has gone to the thirteenth middle school. Road to the Fall.

Qin Si's life trajectory has changed.

Then he would not be so persistent to seek revenge from the Lu Family, and naturally he would not be ordered to rescue Lu Family from the brink of bankruptcy at that time.

And what will be the consequences of Lu's crisis a few years later?

Lu Nian was already dead at this time in the original book.

Ask yourself, although she is still alive, Lu Nian knows nothing about company management and consciously lacks this talent. She doesn't think she has the ability to single-handedly save Lu's return. This kind of thing also requires talent, not anyone said. Just do it if you want.

But...too many things have changed in this life.

She really can't say anything about the future.

Take Nanqiao as an example. The original book just mentioned the place name, introducing where Zhao Yayuan used to cultivate when he was a child, and did not mention what it had to do with Lu Nian.

And the picture she found in the dark, knew that she had lost her memory, knew the location of Nan Qiao, and even discovered that Zhao Yayuan and her might be old acquaintances...

It's like when you are playing a game, you suddenly unlocked an invisible main line.

Lu Nian actually had a kind of faint resistance. I don't know if it came from the resistance of the original body. According to reason, that day, she found the kind of hidden photos and learned some of the truths related to Nanqiao from Zhao Yayuan. Investigations should be actively carried out.