77

Lu Nian was ready to go out of the palace again on the sixth year of the Chinese calendar.

It stands to reason that Lu Nian, a princess who has not yet surrendered, is not allowed to go out of the palace without incident. It is still the blessing of Chang Yi. Their relationship has always been very good. Therefore, Lu Nian also had the opportunity to visit her, and could just go out of the palace, although rarely.

"Everything is fine." Chang Yi asked someone to bring her a message, "Li Chengduan is not there. Why don't you go out of the palace during the Spring Festival and come to enjoy the moon together?"

Lu Nian should be fine. After going out a few times, she also started to get familiar with the road. .

Lu Nian changed his clothes and was about to leave the palace secretly. He did not bring Yingying and Xingyu with him. He only left Qin Si alone. At this time, he would naturally follow her, which made her feel at ease.

After Chang Yi left, he did not build a separate residence, but still lived with the Li family. However, even after marrying her, Li Chengduan's romantic temperament has not changed. Chang Yi has no affection for him. I didn't want to worry about it, so it intensified afterwards. He almost didn't have a family, and the two of them were almost in a state of mutual disgust. Lu Nian has been there several times, but Li Chengduan was not there, and the yard where Chang Yi lived became more and more cold. Fortunately, she didn't show much care, so Lu Nian didn't dare to mention more, lest she touched her sad thing. . Qin Si was as quiet as usual. He was still dressed in black, but he didn't hide his figure anymore. He just walked quietly one step behind her, not arrogant more. With him following, she can rest assured wherever she goes. On the Spring Festival, the outside is naturally lively. It is a rare time in a year that there is no curfew. People watching the lights and setting off the fireworks are all crowded out at this time, watching from a distance, it is a prosperous and prosperous world. Lu Nian likes this kind of pyrotechnic scene very much. She bought several exquisite lanterns and prepared to distribute one to Chang Yi later. "Does it look good?" She bent her lips and shook a newly bought little rabbit lantern in front of Qin Si.

He answered quickly, "It's good-looking."

"It's for you." Lu Nian shoved the lantern into his hand and couldn't help laughing when he saw his rare stunned expression.

"Like you." She smiled and said meaningfully, pointing to the rabbit lantern, and then to him.

Especially when being bullied by her.

The tips of his ears turned red, and he staggered his eyes uncomfortably, still stretched out his hand, silently took the lantern, and held it in his own hand.

As expected, Chang Yi was at home alone. She dismissed the maid of the Li family, leaving only the confidant who came from the dowry.

"Here." Lu Nian showed her some gadgets he bought on the road.

"I want to go out too." Chang Yi envied, "It's great to be able to wander freely outside."

"It's not too late now, do you want to go out?" Lu Nian said, "Si Si is here with me, if you are If he wants to go out, he can protect the two of us."

"Forget it." Chang Yi sighed and pointed to the backyard, "The one who has been urging me to get pregnant, and now he is still running out, I'm afraid he will leave something for others. It's a deal." The

Li family's mother-in-law was also dissatisfied with her, but she felt that Chang Yi seemed unworthy of her precious son and could not bring him any help. After two years of marrying the Li family, she still had nowhere to go. , So I don't like it even more.