Thankyou💛

(I don't know how many of you are familiar with my yellow hearts)

I know we are all dealing with Post concert depression after BangBangCon21 (방방콘21).

I am too...😪

But I'm glad it's a Sunday I got to upload my final chapters. Because then everyone would be free and will take their time to read.

I RUN has thus come to an end. It was short, it was a novella.

여러분 (Everyone) did you enjoy reading it?

Honestly, I feel that the main idea of the book is a bit similar to Not (just) a Love Story as its kind of like an advice or a life lesson to us Army, including myself.

I am so glad I had about 11 regular readers and about 4 of them who commented without fail in almost every single chapter. I know I have mentioned this before but thank you so much for your interaction. The encouragement you give me to write and update is just immense!!

I honestly hope that I'll be able to continue writing forever. I don't know what I'd do if this path ever gets cut off. Hopefully, it won't.

It would mean the world to me if you could write a few words about what you felt about this small book and I could possibly include it in the Reviews chapter that is currently non existent😅

Be well, find yourself, love yourself, take care of yourself and give yourself priority. Once you learn who you are, it gets easier to love yourself. I promise.

Love you guys too much!!💜
보라헤 Borahae💜