Epilogue

Epilogue

It’s been two months since I agreed to become an Avenger. It’s been a busy two months. Moving into a huge penthouse near to the Avengers building is just one of the major events that has happened. We all had to help stop this weird group of people called the Serpent Society from robbing a bank. Well I’m going to say that was a painful mission. Stupid snake person bit me and poisoned me. I’ve discovered that since I’ve gained all my power I am able to heal myself quite quickly which has come in handy multiple times.

I’ve visited my Father four times. He was very happy to see me. We talked about different things and I told him about me joining the Avengers. He seemed to be quite pleased with that but he still warned me to be careful around them as he doesn’t trust them.

I’ve been training with Natasha and Clint. Clint taught me how to use a bow and arrow it was very fun. I’m quite good at it now if I don’t say myself. I taught Natasha some of my fighting techniques which she was very grateful for.

I’m sitting on one of the two recliners in the main area of the penthouse. Loki is sprawled out across one of the three sofas. He didn’t sleep well last night so he’s catching up on some sleep. When I say he didn’t sleep well I mean that he was awake most of the night due to nightmares which for some reason kept on coming back, even after I’d tried to rid his dreams of the nightmares. I was basically in his room for about half the night as well trying to clear his mind and soothe him when he woke up screaming. It wasn’t a very good night. Tom is in the Kitchen area of the main area.

In the main area we have three separate parts which are the kitchen area, the lounge area and the dining area. The floor is covered in light coloured floor boards and the walls are cream with the exception of the huge dark red wall at the back. The whole front of the penthouse is just one long window with a double door which leads out onto the balcony which has a large swimming pool.

My room is large and has an on-suite bathroom like every other bedroom in the house. There are four rooms in total. Our guest room is usually used by Thor because he likes to visit a lot and I mean a lot in fact most of the time he is here. Anyway my room has a darkish grey tiled floor and cyan blue painted walls. I wasn’t in a creative mood when we designed the house. Fury actually got us an unpainted penthouse. I was abit annoyed at first but then I saw the brighter side of it. Anyway I have a double bed with a bedside table next to it. I have a fish tank with about fifty different types of fishes happily swimming around inside. I have a bookshelf which is quite large but not as large as Loki’s bookshelf. I didn’t know Loki liked to read. Whenever we are here if Loki isn’t up to something then he’s usually reading a book. I’ve got a desk with my very own laptop on it. I got Stark to upload state of the art hacking software onto it which he did after he was convinced that I wasn’t going to return to my old ways. I’ve got a plasma TV in my room as well in fact I’m the only one to have a TV in their room. I’ve got a big wardrobe. I’ve got a large black rug in the middle of the room. My Bathroom has black tiles and light blue walls. All of the furniture like a Bath, Shower, etc are all silver because I liked the way they looked in the shop.

Loki’s room is basically covered in gold and I’m not even joking. His walls are covered in gold his floor is covered in dark green tiles luckily. His double bed is covered in black sheets, his bedside table is gold, his desk is gold, his bookshelf is gold, his wardrobe is gold and guess what everything in his on-suite bathroom is yes you guessed it gold. The only thing in his room that isn’t gold apart from his bed is his fish tank. He’s got about the same amount of fish as me. He really does find them fascinating. I’ve seen him staring at them for hours on end. He’s got a large black rug in his room like I do.

Tom’s room has the same flooring as the rest of the house and has dark blue walls. He’s got a double bed with a bedside table next to it. He’s got a desk, a bookshelf, a wardrobe and a big black rug but he doesn’t have a fish tank like the rest of us. His bathroom has a grey tiled floor and dark blue walls. Everything in there like the Bath, Shower, and Toilet etc is black. He said he liked them rather than any other colour.

The guest’s bedroom has a grey tiled floor and has two dark red walls and two creams walls. The room is pretty much the same as Tom’s but without the rug. The Bathroom has the same colour scheme as the main room but has all the furniture in white.

Anyway I’m sitting on one of the recliners watching TV. To be honest I’m bored out of my mind but I don’t want to wake Loki and Tom is cooking something so I can’t really disturb him to much. I decide that I’m going to go have a swim so I quickly head off into my room to get changed. When I emerge I’m wearing my plain black bikini. I’ve got my blue towel flung over my shoulder. I walk back into the main area of the penthouse and Tom notices me in my swimming outfit.

Tom smiles “Have a nice swim Dez.”

I smile “I will… Have fun cooking.”

Tom laughs and nods his head. Loki suddenly rolls off the sofa and causes himself to jerk awake. Me and Tom burst into laughter.

Loki asks “how long was I asleep for?”

I think for a moment then notify “About two hours.”

Loki nods then looks at me. He continues to stare at me so I fling some flame at him. Nothing catches fire thankfully. Loki stops staring at me.

Loki notifies “I’ll be out in a minute Destiny I’ll just go change.”

I smile “You don’t have to have a swim Loki just because I am.”

Loki smiles “it’ll help wake me up a bit.”

I argue “After the night you had I think you should get some sleep.”

Loki shakes his head and I just laugh. I quickly head out of the double doors and onto the balcony. I place my towel down onto one of the nine deck chairs and dive into the deep end of the pool. There isn’t much out here apart from the odd potted plant.

After about five minutes, of me swimming lengths of the pool on my own, Loki jumps into the pool and splashes me. I grin evilly at him. He should know what I’ll do to people who splash me. Loki holds his hands up in surrender with a look of pure fear plastered to his face.

I smile “Not this time Loki.”

I summon power of water and cause a smallish tidal wave to go at him. Loki tries to swim away but fails. Once the tidal wave has gone I call back the power and continue to swim around while laughing. Loki swims around with me once he’s regain his sense of direction.

After about half an hour Tom appears.

I ask “Is everything alright Tom?”

Tom shrugs then notifies “Everyone’s here including Fury.”

I look at Loki then jump out of the pool. I quickly grab my towel and wrap that around me. Loki does the same with his dark green towel. We all then head back into the penthouse to see what fury wants.

Upon my arrival back into the penthouse Stark whistles and I glare at him.

I ask “So what do you want Fury?”

Fury notifies “I’m calling you all in there’s a new threat.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi all Fans and Readers,

I've started on the sequel just to let you know so please do go and read it along with some of my others if you want... I want to know if my other stories are as good as i think this one is.

KatieMayBloomfield

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------