Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

I wake up with I have to say is the worst headache I’ve ever had. What happened yesterday night? God my mind is in such a blur.

I close my eyes and try to get back to sleep but I’m interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

I snap loudly “What!”

A sly silky voice mocks “Someone’s grouchy.”

I snap “Well you would be too if you have a hangover like mine.”

Loki comments “I’m certain I’m also having this hangover as you call it if it involves a pain in your head and feeling rather sick.”

I sigh and ask “What do you want?”

Loki asks “Can I come in?”

He’s already opened the door shedding an annoying bright light onto my face. I hiss as the light make my head hurt even more and throw my covers over my head.

Loki laughs but then holds his head in pain. He shuts the door upon realising that he won’t see my face unless there is no light in the room.

I growl while taking my covers away from my face “Allow yourself in why don’t you.”

Loki smiles and shakes his head slowly.

I ask “What do you want?”

Loki replies “I want to know if you remember anything of what happened last night.”

I smile “Well I’ll be looks like a God can get that smashed… I wonder if Thor’s like this.”

Loki asks urgently “Do you remember anything?”

I reply “Very small snippets.”

Loki asks urgently “What are they?”

I reply “Me and Black Widow fighting…. Me and Stark fighting…. Captain America and Hawkeye fighting and you and Thor fighting.”

Loki asks urgently “Anything else?”

I shake my head and snarl in pain.

Loki rubs my forehead and I flinch away from him while hissing. Loki smiles and shakes his head. I get up and see that I’m in my Pyjamas for some reason. Why am I in my pyjamas? Who got me back to bed last night?

Loki asks “Do you want me to turn the light on for you?”

I reply “No I won’t be able to handle light for the most of today but thanks for offering.”

Loki asks “Why can’t you handle light?”

I reply “Hangover affects me worse than it would you or Tom.”

Loki nods but still looks confused.

I notify “Because of this I’m going to have to wear black sunglasses all day until the Hangover goes.”

Loki smiles and I throw my pillow at him. He dodges it though unfortunately. I go over to the wardrobe and grab a pair of blue jeans and a random t-shirt. I quickly walk into the bathroom and get changed. I walk back into my room and see Loki sitting on the bed.

I ask “What time is it?”

Loki replies “Half past seven.”

I sigh “Well I won’t be able to sleep again.”

Loki nods then looks at me. I grab a pair of sunglasses out of a draw and head towards the door slipping them on as I go. Loki gets up and follows me out of my room as I head towards the lounge. I arrive in the lounge to find that no one is there. But then I wasn’t really expecting anyone to be in there really.