Chapter Nine

This part has been edited - please point out any mistakes - 02/01/2015

Chapter Nine

Thor’s P.O.V.

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw Destiny make those reptilian creatures that Stark called Snakes using her powers. The one she made out of electricity even got the Hulk feeling uncomfortable. She had shown honour in not killing my brother and I respected her even more for it. But I did pity her as well. She was a captive of S.H.E.I.L.D. and was in the same cell as Loki. I was not sure what would happen when they awoke. I hoped that they wouldn’t continue their fighting.

Destiny had broken her leg and Loki had dislocated his shoulder. It was probably wounds that the other had kindly given the other. I heard that Fury would make sure that Destiny was well entertained. He was letting her have whatever electronical device that she so desired. Stark said that she didn’t deserve things like that but eventually he agreed to it not that he had a say anyway. Captain agreed with Fury as did Black Widow, Hawkeye, Banner and of course me. So it was one against six.

I was going to have to keep my distance from Destiny at first as I was sure she would be extremely annoyed. I did hope that Loki didn’t provoke her somehow as I didn’t think it would take much to make her fight him again.

My thoughts were interrupted as Stark entered the eerily silent room. I was not alone in the room Hawkeye, Captain and Black Widow was in here with me.

Stark asked “What’s up with you lot?”

Widow reminded “We’ve just caught Destiny.”

Stark smiled “We should be celebrating.”

Hawkeye commented “No we shouldn’t Stark.”

Stark asked “Why not?”

Captain announced “Because she hasn’t done anything wrong Stark.”

Stark argued “Have you guys been in a different world for the past I don’t know how many years… She is a dangerous criminal… She’s definitely proved that she’s got more power than we expected and she says she has more… It’s safer having her locked up.”

I argued “No Stark it’s not she could escape whenever she feels like it… You know it to be true and we know it so I say that we just let her free.”

Captain added “She’s only what she is because we pushed her to become what she is.”

Tony laughed “I can’t believe what I’m hearing.”

Suddenly Fury sighed “Neither can I.”

Everyone turned to look at Fury.

Fury began “She is a wanted criminal and you take pity on her because of her past with you…”

Captain interrupted “I don’t take pity on her because of our past I take pity on her because it’s the right thing to do… She’s only become a wanted criminal because we all pushed her to become one as she couldn’t make a living any other way.”

Fury continued “I see your point Cap but she is still a criminal.”

Captain got up and quickly left the room.

Fury asked “Does anyone else want to disagree with Dark Angel being captured?”

Hawkeye replied “Everyone except for Stark disagrees with you.”

Fury nodded and sighed “Everyone is allowed their own opinion but she is not to be released.”

I asked “And what happens when both Destiny and my brother awake? What happens if they both start to fight again?”

Fury replied “We will let them… Let them sort out their own differences… No one is to intervene if Destiny and Loki start fighting agreed.”

Hawkeye smiled “No offense Thor but I would want to watch that…”

I sighed “I agree with you because I know Loki would escape if anyone tried to separate them.”

Fury nods then walks out of the room again. I can see why people call him the world’s best spy.

Once Tony thought Fury was out of ear shot he smiled “I might just try and set up a fight between Loki and Destiny just for the entertainment factor of it.”

Widow commented “I don’t think that you’ll have to do anything I’m sure they’ll be trying to kill each other as soon as they both wake up.”

Tony laughed rudely “I’m sure that’ll make Thor a lot happier won’t it Thor.”

Hawkeye warned “I wouldn’t Tony.”

I got up and left the room before Stark decided to insult me any more.