Chapter Eight

This part has been updated - please point out any mistakes - 02/01/2015

Chapter Eight

I jumped out of the tree and Loki almost immediately turned round to look at me. He looked surprised to see me. He flung his sceptre at me sending a bolt of blue magic at me. I put my hands up and started to make fire but I didn’t have enough time to make a descent fire shield so I was sent flying backwards.

Loki laughed then bravely implied “I thought you would have been abit stronger but looks like you’re just as weak as the rest of the Avengers… Looks like they don’t train you enough.”

I smiled to myself more than to him but his face quickly turned to confusion again.

I hissed “I’m not with the Avengers Loki I’m their enemy.”

I charged up my flame and shot a ball of flame at him. He was sent flying and I followed him with my wings spread wide. Loki landed awkwardly and cried out in pain as he landed. He got up and flung his sceptre at me again but this time I dodged it and flew straight up. I dived down and picked Loki up by his neck. I let electricity run threw my hand making Loki scream in pain as I partially electrocuted him soon after I threw him down to the ground. I landed and made my wings disappear.

Loki wearily got back to his feet and hissed “How dare you… You are nothing to me and I shall make you pay for trying to harm me.”

I smiled then laughed “Bring it on.”

Loki launched himself at me. I leaped at him in return. We clashed mid air and began to punch each other over and over.

Eventually I hit Loki hard enough in the face to send him flying into a nearby building. The impact smashed most of the windows and caused one of the support beams to be bent. Loki fell out of the building then eventually got to his feet. We were both bleeding badly. I had thought that he had broken one of my legs as I couldn’t really put any weight on it. I thought that I had broken one of his shoulders as he was holding it at an awkward angle.

But even so we launched at each other again but this time I brought my powers into the mix. I sent him flying again by conquering up a strong gust of wind which literally knocked him of his feet. He then used his ability I’m going to call it to duplicate himself so he formed a circle around me. I used my power over fire to light my hands. I saw an uneasy look cross over the Loki’s faces but he launched himself at me none the less. I span on my good leg hitting every duplicate and the original in the face sending the original sprawling out across the ground.

Loki coughed up some blood and spat it out like nothing. I know that he’s suppost to be a god and all but he’s kind of weak at times.

Loki hissed “You think you can hurt me Destiny… You may have gotten abit stronger but you still cannot beat me.”

I smiled “You haven’t seen the full extent of my powers Loki and you certainly don’t want to… No one has seen the full extent of my powers Loki so be warned… Do you want to be the person who I use all of my power on?”

Loki hissed again “You do not scare me Destiny… you never have and you surely never will.”

I laughed “I wouldn’t be so sure Loki… I’ve scared most of the bravest people alive to this day and that’s not even the best I can do.”

Loki launched himself at me again and I sidestepped. Loki kept launching himself at me and all I did was dodge him. I definitely showed him how agile I was. But I then thought it was time to attack not full force but just to prove a point.

When he leapt at me for what must have been the tenth time I jumped over him then flipped over to kick him in the back right between the shoulder blades. Loki cried out in pain. I did kind of feel sorry but he deserved it.

I had almost completely forgotten about the pain in my leg which I thought was broken. I was not going to be looking forward to the painful months I would have to endure with having the broken leg. I had to keep focused on Loki as he was moving again.

Loki hissed “If that’s all you’ve got then you think too highly of yourself.”

I asked angrily “Do you really want to get on that side of me?”

He thought for a moment but then still hissed “Yes I want to see your true power if you’ve really got any.”

I hissed “As you wish Loki but it’s your funeral.”

I closed my eyes and called forward half the true power that was inside of me. I only ever used about ten percent of my power at that time and Loki was about to experience half of my true power. But even half the true power was enough to change my eye colour to black.

When I reopened my eyes Loki’s face was quickly plastered with fear. I released my power over fire. The fire quickly formed a serpentine figure and began to coil its way around Loki.

Loki screamed “I believe you Destiny… You can stop now.”

I hissed “Not this time Loki… You wanted me to do this and this isn’t the full amount of power I have at my control.”

Loki looked at me stunned and scared. But I couldn’t stop now. I moved my arms and began to move the snake of fire. It hissed and spat fire at Loki. Loki looked for an exit but is unable to find one. Another snake emerged from me but this is a snake of electricity. I had called this one as well so no need to feel alarmed, no need to feel like I couldn’t control what I made. I moved both snakes closer to Loki and he began to cower in fear. I combined the snakes to create a small explosion which cancelled each snake out. I pulled the power back in then I launched at Loki without using any of my powers but I landed not that far away from him instead.

Loki asked “Why didn’t you kill me then why let me live when you could have taken my life so easily?”

I replied “I don’t kill people Loki… You may not be Human but that doesn’t mean I’d allow my anger get the better of me.”

Loki smiled but then hissed “Well this is your weakness you cannot kill people but I can.”

I laughed “You wouldn’t be able to kill me Loki and you know it so don’t even try to.”

Loki launched himself at me but I created a ball of electricity which he ended up going into making him fall unconscious.

That’s when I noticed that we were surrounded by S.H.E.I.L.D agents and the Avengers. I sighed and collapsed in a heap next to Loki.