Chapter Eleven

This part has been edited - point out any mistakes - 02/01/2015

Chapter Eleven

Thor’s P.O.V

I was just coming up to the address that Destiny had given me back in the Helicarrier. I hoped her friend didn’t have powers although if he did I’m sure Destiny would have let him go out stealing with her. I also hoped that he wouldn’t freak out and try to attack me.

I dropped down out of the sky and looked at the garage in front of me. Surely I had got this wrong she couldn’t live here. I opened the garage and sure enough I see her car. Destiny definitely lived here. I walked inside and looked around. I saw a camera and nearby a microphone.

A voice asked from the microphone “What are you doing here…? How did you find where I live?”

I asked “Is your name Tom?”

The voice stuttered “No I am Dark Angel.”

I replied “S.H.E.I.L.D has Destiny Tom… She was captured yesterday… I am here to give you a message.”

The voice commented “I’m right here so how can I be captured you’re just trying to get me out of here.”

I notified while holding Destiny’s signature up to the camera “Destiny told me to come here to give you this note… I know that you and Destiny had an argument which led to her leaving here convinced that you hate her.”

The voice gasped in fear “She really has been captured.”

I replied taking down the note and looking away slightly “Yes she has been captured.”

There was a silence for about two minutes then a door opened. A young small man with black hair and blue eyes appeared in the doorway. He looked worse for wear as his eyes had huge black circles under his eyes. He looked extremely sad but then I guessed the answers to whatever questions he was going to asked me and this note would make him sadder still.

This Tom asked “How was Dez captured?”

I asked “Who is Dez?”

Tom said “Dez is Destiny that’s her nickname I gave her ages ago when we first met.”

I nodded then answered “She had been fighting my brother Loki and had passed out soon after defeating him.”

Tom asked “Is Dez in a cell with Loki?”

I nodded then asked “How did you meet Destiny?”

Tom replied “I had been thrown out of my house after I nearly set it alight… Destiny had been sitting out on a rooftop thinking or something and she had seen the whole thing… The argument I had with my parents… When my father started to attack me she took action and came down to help me… By then she had already made a name for herself being like a villain so my parents backed off as did I at first… but when she defended me telling them that I had made a mistake and that they shouldn’t treat me like they were… My father didn’t care and went for me again… She stood in front of me and took a blow to the face… She didn’t retaliate she just stood between me and my father… When the Police arrived she disappeared onto the building she had come from… I escaped and headed up to the top of that building to personally thank her for helping me…We formed a friendship then that I thought couldn’t be broken… Then we made our home and everything else in with it.”

I nodded then sighed “She gave me this to give to you.”

I handed Tom the note and immediately wished I hadn’t as once he had finished reading it the poor boy burst out into tears. I looked away unable to look at what I had done any longer. I was starting to wonder what Destiny was doing at that moment. I wondered if she was fighting with Loki.

Tom cried “What will Fury do with her?”

I replied honestly “He will just keep her prisoner… Don’t worry though she is being cared for properly I can promise thee that she will be safe… Most of the Avengers are on her side and we won’t let her get harmed by Fury.”

Tom cried “What about if Loki goes for her?”

I replied “We aren’t allowed to interfere with that although Destiny has already put my brother in his place today at least twice if not more.”

This news made Tom smile. I smiled weakly at him when he looked at me.

Tom asked “Do you know why Loki is back?”

I shook my head then replied “I do not know for sure but I’m positive that he’s going to seek revenge for his defeat last time.”

Tom asked “So do you think he’ll escape?”

I replied honestly “If he has some back up then I think it might be possible for him to escape.”

Tom asked “If Loki escapes do you think Destiny will?”

I nodded not knowing what else to do. Tom looked out of the garage. He was looking hopeful but then he looked sad and he sighed.

Tom sighed “What if Destiny doesn’t come back here…? What if what I said to her was too harsh?”

I notified “She was going to come back but she decided to stay away to let you have some time to cool down… She also said that she needed to get her head straight as well.”

Tom looked at me curiously then asked “Has she told you this while she’s been in her prison?”

I shook my head then replied “No I found her before and we talked about this that and the other… I’d asked why she had been sitting on a building and she told me about your argument.”

Tom look stunned then asked “Did you try and capture her then?”

I shook my head the replied “No I heard what she’d said on the radio and I’d wanted to know why she was out there… Out of hiding like that it’s strange to see her out in the open.”

Tom nodded then I sighed “I’d better get back before anyone notices I’m gone.”

Tom looked at me then nodded before asking “Can you tell Destiny that I don’t hate her for doing what she did?”

I replied “I will and you should still be safe here as no one has followed me.”

Tom nodded then commented “Thank you for coming to tell me Thor.”

I bowed slightly and replied “It’s been an honour. Goodbye.”

I walked out of the garage and flew back to the Helicarrier feeling relieved that it had gone well.