Chapter Five

This part has been edited - please point out any mistakes - 02/01/2015

Chapter Five

Destiny’s P.O.V

It had been at least four hours since I’d led the Avengers away and to be honest I was bored out of my mind. I didn’t want to train at the moment because I was tired so I’d just sat down. Tom had gone out to work in the car garage down the road fixing up all those broken cars etc. I knew that Tom hated to work but whenever I say that he doesn’t have to work, he always tells me that he wants to do his bit.

I turned on the TV and flicked through until I found a news channel. To my amusement they were showing my last battle they showed me taking out Iron Man and then me saving him.

“Well this should do me some good.” I thought aloud.

The reporter notified “As you see from these videos it seems like Dark Angel saved Iron Man from what could have been a deadly fall since his armour systems looked to be fried…”

I hit the record button quickly.

The reporter continued “As usual we couldn’t get an opinion from Dark Angel but we could get an opinion from Iron Man himself as well as Thor who accompanied him.”

The TV showed Stark walking around and being approached by the reporter.

The reporter asked “Mr. Stark, Iron Man can we ask some questions?”

Stark turned and sighed “Sure.”

The reporter asked “Is it true that Dark Angel saved your life from what must have been a deadly fall?”

Stark denied “No she didn’t.”

Thor notified “She did Stark… Do not lie on camera.”

Stark looked at Thor I could only imagine what a scowl Tony must have been giving Thor. I burst out into laughter as Tony eventually told the true story. Finally something is going my way.

Once the interview with an extremely annoyed Stark and a seriously amused Thor was over I stopped recording.

I had just got up when the reporter asked “There is going to be a phone in and chat about this new revelation concerning Dark Angel’s sudden need to save a life please call one eight six six six nine zero six one seven nine in five minutes… Thank You… Now back to the studio.”

Suddenly I had an idea. Tom was going to extremely disagree with my plan to give my view to the media but I thought it was a good idea at the time.

So I quickly got changed into one of my many disguises.

My disguise consisted of a blonde wig. Black denim jeans and a pink t-shirt. I grabbed a random bag which happened to be a darkish pink shoulder bag. I put on some black high top trainers. I exited the house at the back so I ended up in the tunnels.

I walked along the dark, damp and disgusting tunnels for about three minutes then I came upon the next platform. I sent an electrical surge into all the lights then quickly climbed onto the platform while the lights were out. I walked out just as the lights came back on. I walked out in the busy street and found a phone box. I quickly walked in and closed the door. I dialled the number and waited for someone to pick up.

A voice rung out through the phone “Good Afternoon you are on the radio live with Alex Parks… So tell us your name and what you think Dark Angels motive was for saving Iron Man?”