Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

I wake up in the exact same cage that I was in last time I was captured. Loki is in here as well. He looks like he’s been beaten up abit. He’s awake and is circling the room and hasn’t noticed that I’m awake.

I ask “What happened?”

Loki turns and sighs then immediately replies “We’ve been captured by S.H.I.E.L.D. again.”

I nod then ask “What have they done to you?”

Loki frowns “They’ve taken blood samples from me; I don’t think that they’ve told Thor that they’ve done that… They interrogated me and when they thought I was lying they would either punch me or inject this liquid stuff into my blood which made my vision blurry and painful.”

I sigh then comment “That’s a horrible thing to do.”

Loki looks away. He knows something that he’s not telling me about.

I ask “What aren’t you telling me Loki?”

Loki sits down and looks at me then sighs “They’ve got Tom.”

I feel my blood drain from my face. My eyes go wider than I think they ever have before. I’ve got to get out and help Tom. Who knows what they’re doing to him. I get up. A rage is quickly filling me. I’ve got to get out of here and rescue Tom. Loki gets up as well I think he senses that I’m about to do something. I’m going to melt the glass even if I have to use all my power. Nothing can withstand the high heats that I can make. I close my eyes and concentrate. I’m calling for seventy all of my power. Hopefully I will be able to control it. I hold my arms out in front of me and prepare again.

I suggest “You may want to stand behind me Loki.”

Loki replies “Alright.”

I wait until I can sense him behind me. I open my eyes which are glowing black as night now. The black is bursting out of my eyes and is making me look scary. My hair is glowing black as well. I force the flame to go to my finger tips and shot out towards the glass. The fire is blue and white which means it’s super hot. I can see the glass starting to melt. An alarm sounds and I’m sure that this means that either both me and Loki are about to fall from the sky or S.H.I.E.L.D. agents are about to swarm this room along with the Avengers. But I’m not going to stop now. I must rescue Tom.

Loki whispers in amazement “I’m glad you didn’t do this to me.”

I smile and keep making the fire go towards the glass. I call my power back into me but noting happens. Some of my other elements start to flick out of me for a few seconds then disappear again.

I cry out “I can’t stop.”

Loki panics “What…? Why not?”

I panic “I can’t control my powers anymore.”

Loki asks “Is this your full power?”

I cry out “Yes.”

I calm myself and call my powers back in.

Loki asks “Do you trust me?”

I cry out “YES!”

Loki pushes my arms down so that it’s aiming at his feet. He screams in pain but his plan me jump enough for my powers to stop slightly. I pull my powers in and catch Loki as he falls forward. I then use my powers over water to cool his feet as much as I can.

I exclaim “Loki why did you just do that…? Look what you’ve gone and done to yourself.”

Loki cries out in pain “It doesn’t matter at least it got you to stop.”