Chapter Three

This part has been edited - please point out any mistakes - 02/01/2015

Chapter Three.

I awoke to the sense of burning. My head and body felt like it was burning from the inside out. I screamed out in pain and the burning intensified.

Suddenly a female voice called “Destiny darling are you alright.”

A male voice notified “Stay away from the door dear we’re coming in.”

The large oak door was flung open then both Helen Elementos and Andrew Elementos burst into the room. But at that point their fates were sealed as my body burst out. Flame, Water, Wind, Earth, Electricity, Ice, Dark Beams and Light beams forced its way out of my body and quickly surrounded the room, my bedroom, my mother and my father. At least my brothers were still in bed…

I awoke with a startled scream and quickly sat up in bed. Tom pulled back abit from my bed.

Tom asked “Are you alright?”

I shook my head and burst out crying. I looked at my clock it was half past nine in the morning. Tom sat down on my bed and pulled me in for a hug. I just stayed still and continued to cry.

Tom asked “Did you have a dream about your ‘unleashing’ as you call it?”

I cried “Yes…”

Tom asked “Can you tell me what happened at your ‘unleashing’ that way I can help abit more?”

I cried “No… I don’t want to think about it.”

Tom sighed “Alright Dez I understand.”

I hugged him back and calmed myself down abit.

Tom notified “I know now may not be a good time but the Avengers are poking around in this area.”

I moaned “That means I have to lead them away.”

Tom replied “Unfortunately you have too.”

I got up and grabbed my stupid costume before heading into the bathroom to change and get ready. When I emerged I looked like I hadn’t been crying at all. I walked out of the room leaving Tom inside.

I headed outside and made my wings reappear. I flew up to the nearest tall building and waited. I saw Thor and decided that they were too close so I used my power over electricity to try and electrocute him but Iron Man flew up just at the wrong second so he was electrocuted instead. I watched for a few seconds as Thor approached my location. I unfolded my wings and leapt into the sky. Thor threw his hammer at me but I was able to dodge his hammer at the last second.

Thor called “Dark Angel, Destiny why do you continue to cause harm to the city.”

I hissed “I have no other choice in the matter do I.”

Thor asked “What do you mean no other choice we all have a choice.”

I hissed “I don’t Fury and you Avengers made sure that if captured I don’t walk free again plus more damage to an already damaged mind.”

Thor commented “I never agreed to this.”

I hissed “You didn’t have to Thor but the so almighty Stark accepted what will happen to me if I am captured.”

Thor asked “What be the outcome of your capture.”

I sped up as Thor sped up but hissed “I shall be experimented on, put in a prison with the villains that are worse than me.”

Thor commented “But you deserve this punishment if you have killed people.”

I yelled “I DIDN’T WANT TO KILL MY PARENTS!”

An arrow appeared out of nowhere and electrocuted me making me scream and fall. Thor went to catch me but I had freed myself and was flying again. I used my power over light to blind Thor and kick him into the side of a nearby building. I flew straight up and above the clouds leaving the Avengers behind me.  

After about five minutes I levelled out and looked down only to see Iron Man following me.

I thought “His systems have rebooted… he’s going to be mad.”

I flew down and swerved passed Iron Man who quickly gave chase. Iron Man shot his repulsor beams at me, although I managed to dodge them somehow. I came through the clouds and almost immediately was confronted by the Helicarrier.

I squealed “Dam it.”

I swerved round the Helicarrier but this had slowed me down enough for Iron Man to get right up behind me. He grabbed my leg making me turn round and fry his armour systems again with my electricity.

Now I had another problem. With Tony Stark in his powerless armour suit clinging to my leg for dear life I couldn’t stay airborne. In an attempt to save both Stark and myself I flew for the Helicarrier. I landed kicked Stark off my leg. Beat up a few SHIELD agents who were trying to restrain me then took flight again. But once again I was met with a problem. This problem was the God of Thunder who was extremely angry that he had been kicked into the side of a building. I dived down as fast as I could and used my power of flame to propel myself even more. This enabled me to quickly find a subway that was away from my home but was close enough so that I could fly through the train tunnels.

I quickly got into the tunnels and flew as fast as I could along the tunnels until I came to my homes tunnel entrance. I had put in a DNA security system so that only me and Tom could enter. I quickly made sure that I didn’t have any tracking device on me. Luckily Stark hadn’t placed one on me while he had hold of my leg. I then put my eye up to the scanner and waited for the scan to be done. I then quickly slipped inside unnoticed.