Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

I open my eyes to see a large red plain which is filled with both molten lava and fire. I get to my feet carefully. I study myself carefully. I’ve still got my brown hair I cannot tell what colour my eyes are but I think thy may have changed colour. My wings are still coated in flames. I’m wearing a black dress which comes down to my ankles. I’m also wearing a pair of black sandals. I notice that I’ve got black tribal tattoos spiralling their ways up my arms. Every so often the tattoo would break off and a symbol for an element would be there. I touch my forehead and discover I’m wearing a tiara. What in the world is going on? Is this Hell or something?

A voice I kind of recognise asks “How are you feeling my daughter?”

I turn and jump in fright. A very tall man is standing in front of me. He’s got mid length black hair and red eyes. He’s very well muscled and isn’t wearing a shirt. He’s got black tribal tattoo’s running all up his chest and arms. He’s wearing a pair of black trousers which uses chains for a belt. He’s got black feathered wings like mine which are coated in blue flames. He’s got red horns growing out of his head.

The man asks “Don’t you remember me my daughter…? Has your memory not fully returned to you?”

I look around then ask as I notice that no one else is around “Are you talking to me?”

The man laughs slightly then replies “Yes I am my daughter.”

Why do I feel affectionate towards this man I don’t even know him do I?

The man smiles “I can see by the look on your face that you do slightly remember me.”

I ask “Yes who are you?”

The man notifies “I am Lucifer and I am your Father and you are Elementa my daughter.”

My eyes go wide. I am the daughter of Satan. I am the daughter of the devil. How?

I comment “But I thought that I was a mortal from Earth.”

Lucifer smiles “No you are not my daughter… You were put on Earth as a young child for your own protection… Your mother wasn’t the friendliest of types available and I couldn’t take care of you because I’m too busy taking care of the dead souls in need of punishment… The people who took you in knew about you as they were Fallen Angels themselves.”

I ask “Are they actually dead?”

A voice I immediately recognise notifies “No Elementa we are not.”

I turn to face Helen and Andrew. They look happy to see me. I feel tears start to trickle down my checks as I run over to them.

Helen smiles “Destiny I know this a lot to take in but we really did love you as our own daughter and the boys really did see you as their sister I think they still do actually despite you sending us back here.”

Simon calls “Hello my sister.”

Jason screams “Elementa I’ve missed you so much.”

Jason flings himself at me and makes me fall over. Me and him wrestle around for a few minutes and then hug each other while crying wildly. I’ve missed them so much.

Lucifer notifies “They knew it would happen but of course they were not aloud to tell you about it.”

I ask “Why did my powers spike so much and why did I keep on having nightmares about it?”

Lucifer sighs then replies “Any angel’s power spike at the age of eighteen… But your nightmares as you put it are the only way for your powers to use up any excess energy that they have… As you don’t use your full power you have these nightmares… But now that you have learned of your true form you should be able to control it better.”