Chapter Two

This part has been edited - please point out any mistakes - 02/01/2015

Chapter Two

I awoke suddenly as there was a loud banging at the door.

I moaned “What?”

Tom yelled “It’s half past eight it’s getting dark out don’t you want to be getting a move on.”

I was up in five seconds and went to my cupboard and grabbed my stupid costume. I quickly got dressed into it and applied a small amount of make up to my face and sorted out my hair. Then I quickly rushed out of my room and bumped into Tom who was still right in front of the door.

Tom moaned in pain as he fell over “Bit of notice would have been nice Dez.”

I replied “You shouldn’t have been in the way of the door especially as you knew I was going to be coming out in a hurry.”

Tom laughed “You’ve got me there Dez.”

I smiled “Get on the radio as soon as I’m out and in the car… I’ll put my earpiece in as soon as I get into the car… Keep me updated with the position and direction of the Helicarrier and the Avengers… Keep an eye on the news.”

Tom interrupted “Like usual yes.”

I nodded and quickly headed out and down a dark hallway towards the garage. I flicked a light switch and the large garage was full of light.

I asked myself as I put in my earpiece “Which car to use this time?”

Tom replied through the earpiece “I say you take the fastest one… The Bugatti Veyron Super Sport.”

I smiled “I still can’t believe you were able to pin point its position and help me get it.”

I grabbed the keys and unlocked the black car before grabbing my bow and arrow set from the wall behind the door back into my home. I opened the drivers’ door and lightly placed the bow and arrows in the passengers’ seat. I grabbed my pack containing infra red goggles, rope and hooks. I then jumped in myself and started up the engine.

Tom joked “Don’t you ruin it Dez.”

I laughed “I won’t if the Avengers don’t find me.”

I drove towards the garage door as the door started to open.

I notified “I’ll say when I’m five minutes away and if I don’t have company make sure I’m not being followed.”

Tom replied “I will Dez I remember the drill.”

I nagged “This time though I’ve moved the alcohol so you can’t have a drink until after I get back.”

I could hear Tom swearing in annoyance. Once out of the garage I floored it to the bank on the other side of the city.

I parked the car in an abandoned high rise car park only a few blocks away from the bank I was about to rob. Since I had parked right at the top I was able to jump from building to building. I got out of the car and grabbed my pack and bow and arrow set. I closed the door and locked the car. I headed towards the edge of the car park wall and climbed on top.

I notified into the earpiece “Alright Tom I’m on top of the wall at the car park.”

Tom replied through the earpiece “Alright Dez the Helicarrier looks like it’s heading back to New York but it’ll take at least five hours or more to return… the Avengers seem to be back at their building.”