Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

I slowly wake up. I’m lying on the ground. I’m just outside the Avengers building. This must be where I landed when Thanos pushed me off the building. I look around none of the Avengers are here. But there are multiple Chitauri soldiers roaming around literally asking for me to kill them. I use my power over ice to freeze every single Chitauri soldier nearby.

Only then do I get to my feet and brush the rubble off of me. I’m still wearing my dress and sandals. I’ve still got the tiara on. My wings are still there so I open them wide and prepare to take flight. I’ve got my ear piece in my ear still.

I can hear everyone talking away. Some people are crying and some are asking for help.

I hear Loki request “We shouldn’t mourn Destiny now… Wait until we’ve dealt with Thanos… By the way will someone help me with him please… I can’t hold up against him for much longer.”

Should I or should I not surprise him by flying up there now. I’m going to surprise him and Tom it’ll be more fun.

I leap into the air and soar back up to the top of the building while readying my power over flame. Thanos is just about to punch Loki when I get up there. I point my hands at him while arching my back. I let my flame loose. Thanos screams out in pain but doesn’t fall. I dive down and plough into him. I punch him in the face a few times before he pushes me off him.

Thanos growls “You died!”

I smile “I cannot die I’m an Archangel of death… You didn’t know that I’m the Princess of death did you?”

Thanos growls in rage and launches himself at me. I freeze him instantly from the floor to his waist.

I mock “I don’t think so Thanos my father trained me while I was with him… I can now do things I wouldn’t want to try before.”

Loki asks “Can you use your full power?”

I smile proudly “Yes and I don’t lose control of it either.”

Tom cheers “Well done Destiny.”

Thanos roars “DON’T YOU THINK THAT YOU’VE STOPPED ME.”

I smile “Oh I’m not done with you Thanos not by a long shot.”

I punch Thanos in the head multiple times while hissing “That is for trying to kill me… That is for Tom… That is for Tony… That is for Thor… That is for Loki… That is for Earth and this is for the Universe.”

I summon up my power of electricity and electrocute him until he’s almost dead. Loki comes over to me and drags me away from Thanos.

I quickly head over to Tom and pull him onto his feet.

Loki requests “Hold still Tom.”

Loki uses his healing spell on Tom and I sigh in relief. But just as Loki stands up Thanos breaks free of the ice. I quickly push Loki out of the way and Thanos stabs me with a knife instead. I cough up blood and stumble backwards away from him.

Loki exclaims “Destiny!”

Loki launches at Thanos and they begin to fight aggressively.  Suddenly Thor comes out of nowhere and ploughs into Thanos then he pins Thanos to a nearby wall.

I weakly get to my feet and Loki runs over to me.

Loki requests “Destiny I need you to stay absolutely still.”

I smile “There no need to heal me I can come back again… I am the Princess of Death.”

Tom bursts “How can you be so calm you’re bleeding badly Destiny?”