Chapter One

This part has been edited - please point out any mistakes - 02/01/2015

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One.

I was in the Gym training my Ice ability for that night when I was going to rob another bank. I hated doing that but I had no other choice. With Tom only bringing in a slight income from his part time job as a car mechanic we needed more money. Especially with the cars that I had as they needed to be upgraded every so often and fixed whenever I took one out on a job. I had just about frozen the whole of the punching bag which I had been trying to freeze for the whole half an hour beforehand when Tom came in and started to watch. I spun right round and forcefully kicked the punching bag over and over again before it finally split in two.

Tom mocked “Go on Dez let that punching bag really no how you feel.”

Dez was my stupid nickname.

I hissed “Shut it Tom.”

Tom commented “You seem really annoyed.”

I notified “I’m just thinking.”

Tom asked “About what?”

Tom always did that whenever he noticed that I was in a bad mood he would always ask why.

I moaned “I’m sick and tired of being stuck down here all day and all night… I can’t go out like normal people and I can’t even properly work for my money.”

I hung another punching bag up and started to punch it randomly without using any of her powers.

Tom reminded “Remember Dez that if you did go outside without any disguise then you would be caught by the Avengers… oh by the way I saw them heading towards the statue of liberty again.”

I asked “Do you no why they keep going there?”

Tom shook his head and commented “They probably think that’s where you’re hiding.”

I asked “Where is the Helicarrier?”

Tom thought a moment before notifying “Somewhere near England.”

I sighed “Good.”

Tom laughed “Well I’m going to go make my Lunch.”

I asked “I’ll be there in a minute or so but can you start making me a tuna sandwich please?”

Tom asked “Alright you want cucumber in it this time?”

I commented “Sure I could do with a change.”

Tom walked of towards the kitchen area of the room and started to prepare the meals. I used my electrical power to send an electrical current through the punching bag then decided to set it ablaze with my fire ability. I then jumped and span around in the air before kicking the punching bag which disintegrated into a pile ash upon impact.

Tom called “You shouldn’t destroy your punching bags so much.”

I moaned loudly “Whatever it’s a good way to train my abilities.”

Tom mocked “You would have thought that after two years of having your abilities upgraded you would have mastered them by now.”

I argued “Well there’s no harm in keeping them perfected is there and anyway I haven’t completely mastered them.”

Tom agreed “Is guess that’s true I suppose.”

I laughed “You suppose.”

Tom laughed “Yeah I suppose.”