「15」A New Point Of View

4/22/21
I HIT 1K READS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR VOTING, COMMENTING, READING AND JUST BEING AWESOME SJDBJABSOA ILY SO MUCH💖💖💖

4/23/21 Also edited bc I can't spell :)

"Alright, I guess it's time." Ray gathered up all the papers and pencils from the floor and stood up.

He extended his free hand out to me, which I grabbed onto. I dusted off my skirt and took the pencils off him.

"So Ray, when are you going to tell them about, you know." I asked while staring down at the grass.

"Soon, although that might change since Norman and Emma's decisions are completely screwing up our movements."

It made sense, in a way Norman and Emma's were somewhat reckless. Since Emma wants to take all the children, I need to rethink the escape plan. For that reason I decided to be proactive and talk about the escape with Emma. Probably the best thing for me to do if I want to reconstruct the plan. It was a little too risky anyways. Maybe I can work with Norman this time.

"Mkay well just give me a heads up, okay?"

Ray nodded and we started walking back to the house. Judging by the sun's position, it was probably very close to 6 in the morning.

We walked in silence until we got to the dining room. Once we got there, we were thinking up some sort of excuse.

"What are you two doing up so early? You went outside?" It was Mama. She saw us outside, so she's probably skeptical of me even more than she was before.

"We were writing some cheesy stories since I stayed up reading and (Y/n) had trouble sleeping."

I put up the most convincing sleepy face, and Ray seemed satisfied with my acting.

"We're going to get started on breakfast, come on Chouchou."

Ray grabbed my free hand and led me to the kitchen. He set the papers down on a countertop and I placed the pencils on top of the  papers.

"Ah man, it's not even our turn." Ray grumbled, cursing that excuse to leave Mama's sight.

I laughed and said, "Don't worry Ray, at least we get to show off some more of my sick culinary skills!"

He looked at me with confusion.

"Your sick culinary skills. Please don't make me laugh right now. Too late, he was already trying to hold in his laughter.