「27」An Explanation, And A Point Of View

12/19/21
I don't know where the old images went :( so I made some new ones!! :3

12/19/21I don't know where the old images went :( so I made some new ones!! :3

"Ehh, um." I began.
I wasn't off to a good start, and the others knew it.

"Oh? Usually you're pretty articulate with your words Y/N~~~ don't tell me you've got nothing to say!" Emma's sweet voice rang, not matching the dark look on her face. At this point, her voice sounded sickly sweet, instilling fear in my soul. Never though that Emma could make a great villainous character, but here we freaking are.

"L-listen, my reason is valid you just gotta let me collect my thoughts. I'm really nervous right now so..." I started, as I ended up picking my fingernails out of anxiety.

"It's valid, is it? Hm, then maybe you'd have no trouble at all telling us?" It was Norman, with that unsettling smile. Like Emma, we had another unlikely villain able to sow the seeds of fear in your heart.

"You know, you're just wasting time at this point. Maybe you should start talking." He finished with a smile, but this smile wasn't warm at all, I suppose the best way to describe it would be a smile that masks the true feelings of a person. One of those fake ones that creep you out.

"Okay okay, just stop acting like some villain couple and let me speak. It's hard to think when I've got some lovey dovey creeps horrifying me with those fake smiles." I whined, slouching over just a bit.

"Oh? Villain couple? So, am I the third wheel? Or are you suggesting something?"

Wait. Can I just get a moment here? (Me too, I think I need a minute)

Ray had his arms crossed, leaning against the wall, staring at me with a mischievous smirk.

"I-I-uh, whaaaat? No I wasn't suggesting anything! I'm just saying," I started.

"Norman and Emma did something similar and, this secret dies with us but I'm working on NorEmma so chill out." The secret that dies with Ray and I was whispered, no was I'd sell myself out this early into the shipping game.

"Hey Y/N, do you read a lot of romance novels?" Emma asked, though her intimidating expression seemingly vanished.

I nodded, "Sometimes. Other times I'll read some really good action novel or a thriller. Ray probably reads those Chess Strategy books in the top shelf, and Norman probably reads some sort of big brain stuff."

"Emma, you probably read about ponies, knowing you."

The boys chuckled, and Emma blushed profusely.

"I do not! And what happened to you telling us why you hid that secret?!"

Oh right.

"Mkay so, first of all I wouldn't wanna sell us out. The idea is to keep this on the down low, not many people should even be aware of the knowledge we have on this damn place."