「16」A Week That Really Counts

4/30/21

The first day of gathering information was underway

Norman and Emma were hard at work, gathering as much information as they could to then share at the end of the week.

Ray on the other hand, promised to share what he learned every time he heard something new.

"Ray, are you meeting with Mama tonight?" I asked, pencil and paper in hand.

"Mhm, you could sit outside the door and listen in if you want." He said, with a crazy proposal in tow.

"I'll pass, we'll be doomed if she knows that I know too. I can't expect to negotiate with her this late into the game."

Ray nods in agreement, which then sends us our separate ways.

Today was going to be a day where I focus on the art of escaping. The day dedicated to thinking about every aspect of the plan, and from different angles.

"A plan where I can meet the requests of the siblings who are in on this plan." My muttering was kept at a low volume, with me not wanting to risk anyone else knowing and all that.

"Emma, who wants the entire family to escape. Norman, who wants it to be safe to a certain extent. And Ray, who wants it to be fun and makes you full of adrenaline. I can do this."

Hours passed, and I managed to grasp the basic layout of the final product. There were holes in the plan, which I why I had yet to run the draft by Norman.

In 5 hours, I was able to get 3 days worth of work done, assuming that I went at my normal pace.

The bell for lunch rang, gathering all of us around the table.

Except that...

There were some unfamiliar faces.

"W-what..?" Emma whimpered silently, while Norman tried to mask his shocked expression.

Ray on the other hand, stared blankly at the new adult figure that stood before us.

"My name is Sister Krone, it's nice to meet you~"

"This is bad." I muttered.

"Real bad." Norman followed.

"We're gonna have to get info on her, too." Ray pointed out, and Emma nodded.

In Mama's arms laid a baby, whose name was Carol.