You're Expecting

Stiles:

You and Stiles had been married for about six months now, the two of you residing in your own shared apartment in the middle of town. When you and Stiles had gotten engaged, you definitely planned for kids. You had always wanted kids since you were a little child, and Stiles desperately wanted to have a mini-him running around. So you tried. And tried.

It didn't work the first time around, nor the second, and when it didn't work the third time, you were beginning to get worried. You had the perfect image of a perfect family with Stiles in your head, and you were not about to have your dreams shattered by means of infertility.

But, you had nothing to fear, because just when you thought you were completely useless by means of making a baby, you tried another round of at-home tests and what do you know; they were all positive.

You couldn't contain your excitement. Stiles wasn't home at the time, so he didn't get to witness you running around the house smiling and dancing and cheering. But even if Stiles were at home at that moment, you would have done the same thing. You were happier than you had ever been. Now, all you had to do was think of a clever way to tell Stiles.

Stiles had, too, been worried as well after you had tested negative after three tries. He was worried. He felt a little too feminine when confessing that he really wanted a baby, but he didn't care; he really wanted a baby.

After searching the internet for almost an hour straight, Googling phrases like 'cool ways to announce pregnancy', you found the perfect solution;

Stiles wanted a baby, and Stiles loved sweets. You had just enough time and just enough leftover icing in the cabinent to run down to a store and buy a cookie cake and decorate it.

So, you went out, did your shopping, and, with merely half an hour left before Stiles was due home, you scribbled out "WE'RE PREGNANT!" in blue and pink icing on the cookie cake you bought. Satisfied with your creation, you took a picture and placed it on the table.

As if on cue, Stiles walked through the apartment door and you walked in front of the table, hiding the cookie. He smiled at you as he slipped off his jacket and shoes.

"Hey baby!" He greeted before sniffing the air. "Smells good. Did you make something?"

"You could say that.." You trailed off, snickering. Yeah, I made something, you thought. A goddamn baby.

"Wha-"

Stiles stopped his question when you stepped out from in front of the table that held his surprise. Squinting, he stepped closer to the table and mouthed the words as he read them several times over, visibly becoming more and more excited each time.

"We're pregnant!!" He shouted. He bore a giant, open mouth smile and his eyes held an immense amount of happiness within them. "We're finally gonna be parents!!"

"Yeah! Stiles, we're having a baby!"

"We're having a baby!" He echoed.

You had no other words to say, so you ran and jumped into his arms. He just kept repeating words like 'baby', 'parents', and 'pregnant'.

"Oh my God, oh my God, I'm so happy, this-this is so great!" He said, bemused. "I-I have to tell everyone!"

"Go for it!" You laughed, and your goofy husband pulled out his phone to text anyone and everyone about the news.

Derek: