Athlete

Scott: (soccer)

Scott was the fan that wore your team colors in every way possible and brought all kinds of signs and noisemakers. Scott was the guy who brought the whole crew to your games and they cheered as well. He was the one who started the wave on the sidelines. He was the one that would comment on every move, always positive. He was that fan. Scott's favorite thing about coming to your games was seeing you on the field working hard but having fun. He knew you loved your position, and doing goal kicks, and corner kicks, and he loved that about you. He loved your passion, so he showed it by cheering you and your team on.

Liam: (volleyball)

Liam absolutely loved coming to your volleyball games. He loved seeing how competitive you were, and the spandex shorts were a bonus. He'd sit in the front row of bleachers, watching you at all times. He was amazed at how hard you could hit the ball into the far corner of the other court and how you could throw yourself onto the ground, using one arm to save the ball, and get up with no injury. He was impressed at how you could serve the ball wherever you wanted and how you could jump next to the net and block the other team's attempt to hit the ball. Liam was just purely perplexed by the game of volleyball. The loudest voice you heard when your team got a point was Liam's. He'd cheer loud and clear "Go (Y/N)!"

Stiles: (softball)

One of Stiles's favorite sports was baseball. When he heard that you played softball for your high school, he was thrilled. He came to support you at every game, with all the fan gear on, which was usually a tee-shirt, foam finger, face paint, and some other obnoxious toy. Sometimes Scott came with him dressed in identical fan gear, which was probably forced on by Stiles. Throughout the game you'd heard cheering and yelling, and when you'd look over to the stands you'd see your boyfriend standing there waving his foam finger around like a maniac.

At first, you thought the team's parents and other watchers would be annoyed by his loud cheering, but you were proven wrong when your friend's mom came up to you to tell you that having Stiles there was fun and quite hilarious. The parents loved him and they got along well. The moms would ask him about your relationship and they'd 'aw' over the cute things he does for you. He chats with the dads about baseball and other sports. Needless to say, you loved your little cheerleader.

Derek: (basketball)

Derek tried to come to at least some of your basketball games. Derek wasn't a sports-guy. Sure, he played in school, but he didn't take time out of his day to sit down and watch sports on TV. He enjoyed coming to your games solely because he liked watching you play. He'd sit in the stands quietly, eating popcorn, admiring your hard work and smiling and clapping when you made a good play. Whenever you could, you'd glance over to him and smile, which he'd gladly return.

Sometimes, when a referee made an obviously awful call against your team, he'd be up and angry, yelling at the man who made the shit call. He'd join in with the others in insulting the referee and calling out to him, making sure he knew damn well how bad his decision was. Though he had a temper, you loved Derek coming to your games nonetheless.

Isaac: (field hockey)

Even though he played lacrosse, and was actually a pretty good player, Isaac was never a really sporty guy. He didn't grow up watching sports on television, as a child he never went outside to play ball with his pals, he rarely went to any sporting event outside of school. The only exception he made was when you had a field hockey game.

He stood in the stands, sporting a pullover with your team color, hands in his pockets as he kept an eye on the ball. He was never the one to yell and scream and pump his fists at every move of the game; instead, he would keep to himself, rocking from heel to toe, and when you received the ball and made a play, he'd call out "go (Y/N)!" or something short and supportive. One time, when Stiles and Scott decided to come along, he held a sign with your name and number on it.

After every game, the both of you would go out for something to eat (which was usually always pizza). You'd complain about how gross and sweaty you looked with your uniform top and sweatpants on, no makeup and messy hair, but Isaac was always quick to tell you otherwise.

"Isaac, I know I look like a complete mess. You don't need to lie," You chuckled. He'd just smirk and wrap his arm around your sweaty waist. 

"You look beautiful, whether tired and sweaty or not." Isaac said confidently, pressing a kiss to your hair.

[this was kinda short (except for isaac's WHOOPS) but i hope you like it anyways!!! if anyone would like a personalized one (like, Stiles and volleyball instead of softball) just tell me and i will make it! love y'all bye]