Isaac One-Shot for Jessica

[Name: Jessica Boy: Isaac Scene: I'm Derek's sister but I was living in a different town. I missed my brother so I decided to come back. When I just showed up in Derek's house without any warning I kind of had walked on at one of his pack meetings. He introduce me with his friends. Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Erica and so on...Thank You.]

This was the place he was staying at? There must be some kind of mistake Jessica thought, walking up to the doors of a large industrial looking building. She shrugged, wanting to believe that the person she got the information from wasn't pulling a prank on her. Raising her fist to the metal doors, she hesitantly knocked three times, and waiting to hear anything. She tried to focus her adequate werewolf hearing into any form of conversation or even signs of human life, but she heard nothing. After waiting a solid minute, she was on the verge of just turning around and walking away until the large door opened, revealing her brother, Derek, with his eyebrows burrowed in confusion, almost in suspicion. Jessica turned around as soon as she heard the scraping of the metal doors and her face erupted into a grin upon seeing her brother. 

Derek smiled as well. "Jess? What are you doing here? I thought you were staying in Roseville!" He exclaimed, bringing his baby sister in for a hug.

"I was, and I still am! But I started missing Beacon Hills and you and all my old friends," She explained happily. "I'll be staying with Scott for the next week or two."

"Oh please," Derek started. "You aren't staying with Scott. You are staying with me in my loft." 

Jessica rose an eyebrow. "Loft? What are you, a Disney Villain?"

Jessica heard a chuckle or two from behind the door and her curiosity grew, but she didn't let it show and figured it was nothing important. 

"Ha, ha." Derek laughed emotionlessly. "Come on in, I'll show you around and introduce you to the pack."

Jessica's interest sparked at 'pack'. Though he was a great fighter with experience, her brother was never a.. people person, if you may. Derek had always been a non-social and tough person, so she was anticipating meeting the people that chose to spend time with Derek and chose him of all people as their fearless leader.

The youngest Hale walked into the large loft, looking around at the factory-like interior. She noticed how cold and dark it was inside and immediately thought well that's Derek for you.

"I was in the middle of a pack meeting when you came," Derek started, interrupting Jessica's surveying and bringing her attention to the three teenagers standing around a black table. "But we were just finishing up.."

"Who's this?" The blonde girl asked, red lips moving with slight annoyance and slight curiosity. 

"This is my youngest sister, Jessica." Derek stated with deadpan. "I've mentioned her before, if you idiots bother to listen to me. Jess, this is Erica, Boyd, and Isaac. My makeshift pack."

The girl, Erica, squinted and rolled her eyes at 'makeshift', but showed a small smile anyways. "Nice to meet you." 

Jess looked to the next person, Boyd. He nodded politely, showing no smile on his lips but in his eyes instead. 

Then, Jessica looked to the last member of Derek's pack, Isaac. Her heart stuttered for a moment as she looked at him, his blue eyes, charming smile, sharp cheekbones. The guys at her high school in Roseville could never compare. 

"Hi," He smirked, "Nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too," Jessica returned. "All of you."