He Physically Defends You (SCOTT LIAM & STILES)

Scott: 

Recently, there had been a lot of supernatural-drama, at least more than usual. The Mexican hunters were back in Beacon Hills and they were prepared to do anything to demolish the supernatural community.

Scott had everyone, including you, to go to Derek's loft, because he thought it would be safe until they found out how to get rid of them. You were sitting on the floor next to with your back against the wall, listening in on everyone's conversation. They were all pitching in ideas of how to get rid of the hunters, some ideas good and some just plain awful. 

"I say we chloroform them all and.." Stiles was interrupted by the group of hunters barging in. Almost immediately you were pulled to your feet by Scott and stood behind him. He stood as if his body were a shield in front of you. You were a human, like Stiles, so you couldn't really help them with fighting and such. 

"It's time to wipe out all of you!" The one man said, his accent heavy. You heard Scott growl and you could tell he was getting angry, along with Malia, Derek, Peter and Kira. Stiles, Lydia and you just sorta stood back for moral support. 

Soon everyone was fighting, with fists and and knives, claws and teeth. You stood behind one of the large pillars, watching everything go down. You peeked your head out to get a better view when suddenly someone grabs you from behind, holding a gun to your head. You screamed.

"Are you one of them? Are you a monster too?" The Spanish man yelled angrily. You shook your head vigorously.

"No! I'm not! Please, don't!"

"Then why are you here, huh? You're lying! Come on,  turn yourself!" 

"I-I can't! Scott!" You screamed, trying to get his attention. 

"(Y/N)!" He yelled, beating the guy he was facing and rushing to you. 

You were yanked from the man's arms by Scott, and you stood behind him.

"Don't touch her, she's innocent." He demanded. The man laughed, as if what Scott said were a joke.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" He taunted, testing Scott's strength.  

Scott's eyes turned bright red as he punched the man in the face, and beat him up. The man was failing to fight back so he began begging him to release him. Scott finished with a kick to the stomach and left the man lying on the concrete floor. Scott looked to you, making sure you were okay.

"I'm fine, Scott, thank you. Now go, you have bigger problems to deal with than me," You said, pointing behind him at the mass fighting. He shook his head.

"You'll always be my first priority. Stay safe," He said, and turned around ready to battle with whichever dumb Mexican hunter was willing to fight. You smiled, knowing Scott would always keep you safe.

Liam:

You always went to all of your school's lacrosse games as a proud girlfriend of one of the players, and tonight was no exception. Your boyfriend, Liam, was on the team so you never missed a game. Tonight they were playing Liam's old school, Devonford Prep, again

"Liam, be strong out there, kay? Play smart, don't completely rip them apart." You said with a laugh. You knew he was a werewolf and you knew about Scott and Malia and Lydia and everyone else because you and Liam were a part of the group. You and Stiles were the only human ones.