Jurassic World - Stiles

[CAN YOU WRITE SOMETHING WHERE STILES AND (YN) GO TO JURRASIC WORLD PLEASE AND THANK YOU LOVE]

HELL YEAH JURASSIC WORLD IS AWESOME

"Isn't this awesome?!" Stiles proclaimed, looking back at you as he pulled you by the hand. You giggled at your boyfriend's child-like excitement as you ran along behind him. You had to squint to avoid the warm sun's gaze as you wiped a bead of sweat from your forehead. Stiles led you to the edge of a fence, where inside several smaller dinosaurs trudged around.

"This is so coo-" Stiles started but cut himself off with a choking noise. You frowned at your boyfriend who was looking at something behind you in the distance, a horrified look on his face.

"Stiles? What's wro-"

"We've gotta go." He rushed, placing a hand on your shoulder and pulling you away as he kept his gaze locked on whatever it was behind you.

"Stiles, what's going on?" You tried to turn around to see for yourself, but Stiles pulled harder, preventing you from doing anything but running the other way.

"No, (Y/N), we have to go. Now." He yelled, trying to make you run with him.

"No, Stiles, what's going on-" You yelled, rather angry, as you pushed against Stiles's death grip and looked behind you. Your eyes landed on a huge dinosaur, the infamous I-Rex, barrelling through the park about a mile away at a fast pace, tearing up buildings and trees while munching on whatever it could get its claws on.. You knew dinosaur that size out of containment was definitely not a good thing, so, just as your boyfriend had, your face grew horrified as you started stepping backwards.

"Okay. Yeah. We need to go now." You breathed out, and not a second later, you and Stiles bursted into a sprint away from the monstrous dinosaur. Stiles pulled you in front of him so he was following less than an inch behind you, but he kept a hand on your back to make sure he didn't lose you in the crowd. 

As you ran, your attention was brought to the sky by a screeching noise. Above you flew flocks pterodactyls; you watched them stoop down and knock people down. 

"Oh shit," You mumbled.

"Uh-Uh- Go this way." Stiles directed with urgency, pointing his arm to a side path to guide. You ran down the street and stopped when you got behind a large truck, panting.

"This is insane." You breathed out, hoisting yourself up by leaning your arms on your knees. While catching your breath, you glanced up to see chaos. People were screaming and running for their lives while pterodactyls stooped down to knock them down. Stiles leaned down as caught his breath, keeping his hand protectively on your back. You look up at him with a desperate expression. "What are we supposed to do?"

"I don't know." Stiles grimaced. "But we're gonna get out, okay? I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. We're gonna be fine."

You nodded as you straightened your posture and leaned into your boyfriend. "Where are we supposed to go? There are people everywhere."

"I don't know," Stiles admitted, wiping sweat from getting in his eyes as he watched the crowd. "Don't leave my side."

"I wouldn't want to."

[THIS IS REALLY SHORT SORRY BUT

I REACHED 100K I REACHED 100K I REACHED 100K

I'M SMILING SO HARD RN I'M SO HAPPY 

THANK YOU GUYS SO MCUH I COULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THIS FAR WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT AND READS

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU'RE ALL AMAZING

HAVE A GREAT DAY

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS LIL IMAGINE

(BTW IF YOU HAVENT SEEN JURASSIC WORLD YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GO SEE IT SOMETIME IT'S AMAZING)

KEEP READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING AND REQUESTING

BYE]