Stiles Imagine for Laura

(this is so overdue i know you requested this ages ago and i am super duper sorry pls dont hate me)

Your boyfriend, Stiles, never failed to amaze you.

Even in situations where you couldn't find even a sliver of hope, he'd be there to pick you up off your butt and bring at least a little bit of happiness. It were as if you were standing in the rain, shivering and cold and drenched in water; Stiles would be the one stumbling to bring you an umbrella. He couldn't stop the rain, but he could make the best out of it.

But the problem at hand was drastically worse than rain; it was a pack of man-eating alphas coming into Beacon Hills and threatening Scott's pack. Just great, right? You yourself were not a supernatural being, and you weren't as smart with making plans and cracking codes like your boyfriend, but you helped out in little ways, like keeping watch, bringing first aid kits for those who can't heal in under a minute, making snacks for meetings, bringing spare clothes so they didn't have to walk around in shredded, bloody clothing in public. Even though they were little things, the pack appreciated all the help you did and considered you a member of the pack. 

That's why Stiles was scared. You were in the pack.

Don't get him wrong, he loved you being in the pack. He was proud of you for doing as much as you could for the pack. But since the alpha pack was targeting the whole pack, which includes you, Stiles was scared. Scared that you'd get hurt. You told him endless amounts of times that you'd be okay, but he wouldn't listen, still worried for your safety.

"I can't lose you, babygirl." He said, his arms wrapped around you. His head was on top of yours as he pressed a kiss into your hair. 

"Hey, I'm worried about you, too. You know that, right?" You questioned him, tilting your head so your eyes met his. "You are literally always in danger's way with nothing but a baseball bat. I should be the one worried about you."

Stiles let out a laugh. "I know, I know.. but hey, I'm still here, aren't I?"

You smiled. "Yes you are, and I am so happy."

No matter what, you knew Stiles would protect you, no matter the danger.