Nightmares (STILES)

Stiles: You blinked as Stiles looked at you, a demonic gleam in his eye. Dark purple circles were prominent under his eyes and his smile was devilish, confirming your biggest fears.  Void Stiles was back, and he looked unstoppable. Your eyes widened and your breath shook, as you tried to step back, but no matter how hard you tried, it felt like you hadn't moved an inch. Stiles smirked and came closer, grabbing your wrist tightly. You could feel his breath on your face each time he came closer. When you struggled to get free from his grasp, he held on tighter. Your eyes traveled down to the floor only to see the sharp weapon in his hand. You gasped and fresh tears fell from your face. Suddenly he started screaming.

"Wake up, (Y/N)! Do it! WAKE UP!"

"(Y/N), wake up! Come on, wake up babe! Wake up!"

Your eyes shot open as your body shook awake, Stiles hovering above you. Your heart was beating fast and sweat dripped down your forehead. As soon as you realized who it was, you squealed and cowered back into your boyfriend's sheets. Stiles, confused and surprised, took a step back, holding onto your hand. He noticed your confusion and concern grew on his face.

"(Y/N), it's me, Stiles.. Are you alright?" He spoke softly, trying to soothe you.

Reality set in and you realized that the terror was just a dream. You breathed out and instead of replying, you reached around his torso and tugged him closer, hugging him tight. Your eyes shut as your breathing calmed, and your boyrfriend's arms immediately found his way around you, sharing in the embrace. Your eyes flooded with fear and relief, and the tears left wet patches on Stiles's white tee. 

"You wanna tell me what happened?" Stiles asked after a while of pure comforting embrace. You nodded into his shirt and pulled away from the hug and his arm draped around you.

"Well, I was in a room and your were there, but you were possessed by the Nogitsune again, and you were gonna hurt me, and I was so scared.." You cried. Stiles looked into your eyes.

"That's why you were scared when you saw me," He confirmed. You nodded. Stiles licked his lips.

"It was just a dream, my love. That monster is gone, okay? You know I would never ever hurt you. I love you, baby girl." He soothed, letting you rest your head on his shoulder.

"I love you too." You whispered.

Stiles gave a light smile. "Let's go back to bed." He said. You nodded again.

Both of you laid back in bed, and you sighed, trying to shake the memory from your head. Stiles scooted closer to you and wrapped his arm around your waist, your head snug in his chest, and kissed your cheek. "Go to bed, darling, I'll protect you from everything." And with that you fell asleep, safe in your boyfriend's arms.