Liam One-Shot for Romi

[For a friend Romi! Requested! Sorry for the long wait!]

Being in the music room was always a happy feeling for Romi. Especially when nobody else was in there. 

Romi let her bookbag fall to the ground as she took a seat on the piano, feeling content as she placed her fingertips on the keys. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, and swiftly let her hands take control. The melodic chords of Coldplay's Fix You began to sound. This was one of her favorite songs; it almost perfectly described what she felt for Liam Dunbar, AKA the only person she's ever loved. Romi let her soul take over, and the song's deep words and music flooded the room.

But, of course, she wasn't the only person who had free period,

Liam strode down the hall towards the library, the thoughts of all the supernatural business clouding his head. He just needed a break. School, lacrosse, were-training. Repeat. It was exhausting him. It was until he passed the music room, he had been frowning. But as soon as the music hit his ears, all other thoughts were expunged. He gaped in awe as he took a peak through the window, to see none other than Romi White, AKA, his all-time biggest crush. Liam knew she was a singer and performer, but he never heard her in person (not to mention the meritorious song choice.) This was another thing to add to the endless list of things he was in love with about her.

Liam stood by the door, mesmerized by her voice, feeling incapable to move. The lyrics poured out of her mouth smoothly, sounding flawless. Her passionate voice sounded almost luring, and it just drew you in. 

And that's exactly why Scott McCall was worried. His eyes landed on Liam, staring into the music room, and as soon as he heard the music, he grew wary.

Scott knew, of course, about Liam's big crush on Romi, and a certain strawberry-blonde friend had informed him that Romi liked Liam, too. So he wasn't surprised when he saw it was Romi that Liam was drooling over, but that wasn't what concerned him.

Scott was standing right behind Liam, his dark eyes flickering between Romi and Liam. He, too, had fallen into a slight trance, but he quickly snapped out of it. As he listened to her more carefully, he sensed that her voice wasn't, what you would say, normal. Its captivating harmony almost sounded inhuman. Scott knew he couldn't risk losing any of his pack, so it was then he decided to grab Liam's shoulder and turn him around, forcing him out of enchantment,

"Hey!" Liam yelped, making Scott put a hand over his mouth and shushed him. After a few seconds, he released his hands, and out came Liam's anger.

"Scott! What do you want?" He exclaimed. "Did you not notice who was in that room?"

Scott looked strangely stern. "I want you to stay away from her."

Liam became furious.

"Stay away from her?! Who do you think you are? Just because you're my alpha, doesn't mean you control my love life. All I want is a little bit of normality."

"Liam! You don't understand. I have a feeling she's a supernatural, and dangerous." He paused. "I know it's hard. You're not even together, Liam, but you have to steer clear of her-"

"Hard? I've loved this girl since eighth grade! You can't control me, Scott."

Scott's alpha eyes flashed red in an attempt to intimidate him. "Liam." He said, with an overbearing and steely tone. "I mean it."

"Yeah?" Liam scoffed. "Well, so do I." 

The two continued to bicker right outside of the music room, loud enough for Romi to not only notice, but stop playing and wander by the door. She stepped up to the window of the door and her heart stopped when she saw none other than Liam Dunbar. And she thought she was dreaming when she heard the words he was saying.