Liam Dunbar One-Shot for Marie

((this was requested))

Marie exchanged her books in her locker, putting her new books in her bookbag. She closed her locker and saw Liam standing there and jumped a little.

"Liam! You scared me," She laughed, making him laugh too. "What's up?"

"Well, I was wondering," He seemed nervous. "if you wanted to do something later? Unless you already have plans, that's fine.. Or if you don't want to, that's fine too, I-"

"Liam, I'd love to hang out later. I'll meet you outside Coach's class after last period." Marie said. He nodded and smiled, making her smile too. Suddenly, the bell rang.

"I'll see you later?" Liam asked. 

Marie grinned. "Yeah! See you later!" She kissed him on the cheek and walked to her next class.

Liam's heart raced as he blushed and touched his cheek where Marie's lips just were. He smiled to himself as he headed to Math, before being stopped by Scott and Stiles, his smile dropping, but the spot on his cheek still tingling. He grew defensive.

"Liam, look-"

"No! You need to back the hell up, okay? Both of you," He said to both of them.

"Can you just listen for one second?" Scott pleaded softly. "Please."

Liam pursed his lips together and looked at them with a fine, go ahead look on his face. Scott thought about what he was going to say for a second.

"Liam.." he started, looking into his eyes, "we're brothers now."

Liam's face went from stern to confused as hell in a split second. "What? We just met, and you bit me."

Stiles face-palmed himself and cringed.

Scott looked hurt for a moment. "The bite.. the bite is a gift." He defended.

Stiles had had enough of Derek Hale 2.0 and felt the need to stop it. "Scott, stop. Please stop." He said, taking control of the whole scene. He stood in front of Scott and looked at Liam. "You..You.. We are trying to help you, you little runt."

Liam huffed. "By kidnapping me?"

"To clarify, Scott kidnapped you, kay? I aided and abetted." Liam rose his eyebrows and nodded in a sarcastic manner. And looked to Scott.

"Liam, I've gone through this before." Scott stated in almost a whisper. "Something is happening to you. Something big."

"Nothing's happening to me." Liam said sternly. He ripped off the bandage from his arm, uncovering a perfectly healed arm. "Nothing."

Scott and Stiles looked at each other as he began to walk off. Stiles realized he had one more thing to say and called out his name. Liam turned around, annoyed.

"What?" His eyes looked from Stiles to Scott, who shrugged. He didn't know what Stiles was on about this time. Stiles walked up to him.

"Don't think I didn't see you with Marie," He said, staring into his eyes. Liam started to smile for a split second before going back to his angry expression.

"Why does it matter? She's a freshman, you're a junior." 

Stiles laughed humorlessly. "I know. She's my sister."

Liam's eyes widened and his mouth fell open a little. He stuttered, trying to figure out what to say.

"I-I, we, I wanted.. I don't.. She and, well I, I mean.."

Stiles smirked, enjoying seeing Liam all flustered. "I'm not mad, Liam." 

Liam sighed out of relief. "I really do like her." He stated truthfully.

Scott, watching from behind Stiles, noticed how calm Liam got when Marie was brought up. How his heartbeat decreased and his mood lifted. He even saw when Liam almost smiled. He realized something big that they could use to get Liam to listen. 

Stiles smiled warmly. "Good. She really likes you too, trust me." 

Liam didn't even try and push back his smile as he grinned happily and blushed, looking to the floor. 

"Just, don't hurt her, or I will hurt you." Stiles said, trying to sound tough. Liam cocked an eyebrow at him. Stiles sighed. "Okay, I'll pay someone to hurt you. Either way, hurt her, you get hurt. Got it?"

Liam nodded. "Don't worry. I wouldn't dream of it."

" 'Atta boy. Now get to class." Stiles said, hitting Liam's shoulder gently. Liam smiled and walked to class. 

Scott walked up next to his best friend and they both watched Liam walk off. Scott chuckled and Stiles looked at him questioningly. "What?"

"We already found his anchor and the kid doesn't even know he's a werewolf yet."