Always - Liam

((LOOSELY BASED OFF OF 'ALWAYS' BY BLINK-182 HOPE YOU LIKE IT))

(Y/N) was starting to think pursuing a relationship in this situation was a bad idea, because the relationship she was so sanguine about was already starting to go completely down the drain. Every time Liam would ignore her or exclude her, she felt more and more of her hope for the two fading away. All (Y/N) wanted was an effort from his side.  

Staring off into space, (Y/N) didn't even try to focus on what Mr. Yukimura was saying; she was too busy dwelling in her own thoughts until the shrill ring of the fire alarm rang, echoing throughout the classroom (Y/N) quickly snapped back to reality and gathered her things together in her bag before taking a look around the room. She didn't even hear Mr. Yukimura's directions when her eyes landed on Tracy Stewart, the parasomniac girl who Lydia and (Y/N) had been trying to find. (Y/N) sucked in a breath, and, right before she was about to rush out of the room to alert another pack member, Scott and Liam had already entered the room.

Letting out a breath, (Y/N) rushed towards the hall, barely brushing past Liam on her way out.

(Y/N) honestly didn't know if she and Liam were dating. If someone were to ask her, she'd be forced to use the trite phrase 'it's complicated'. Although the two were distant, her feelings towards and about Liam never faded. She still loved Liam, but she didn't have a clue as to if he still loved her.

Clutching her notebooks close to her chest, (Y/N) was about to round the corner, Stiles ran past her with urgency making her turn around to see what was going on. Her heart fell when she saw Scott carrying an unconscious Tracy, who had some strange silver liquid coating the lower part of her face. 

Just when (Y/N) thought she couldn't feel any worse, she unintentionally turned her head back down the hall to see Liam and Hayden talking as more students started to fill the halls. (Y/N) shook her head and turned away. She pushed through the front doors and walked home without looking back.

Although there were still two more classes left in the day, (Y/N) went home, feeling too emotionally drained to function. She went home and immediately trudged to her room, only to plop on her bed and fall asleep with her phone in her hand.

A few hours went by before (Y/N) was sharply awakened by her doorbell ringing several times. Rubbing her eyes (Y/N) clumsily stood up off her bed, bringing her phone closer to her face. Her eyes widened when she saw all the missed notifications; 1 text and 1 missed call from Kira, 2 texts and 2 missed calls from Lydia, 3 texts and 1 missed call from Scott, 3 texts and 2 missed calls from Stiles, 5 texts and 4 missed calls from Mason, and 10 texts and 11 missed calls from Liam. All drowsiness was instantly subsided and (Y/N) hurried to her front door. Fumbling with the locks, the girl swiftly opened the door to see Liam with his fist hovering over the door as if he were about to knock. His body visibly relaxed as he released a sigh of relief.

"Oh my God," Liam muttered, wrapping his arms around you. "I thought something happened."

(Y/N) cocked her head but draped her arms around Liam anyways. "Why? What's wrong?"

Liam let out a huff. "What's wrong? You haven't been answering anybody for the past, like, four hours!"

(Y/N)'s eyes grew large as she pulled away from the hug. "Oh, shit, I've been sleeping for four hours?"

"Sleeping?" Liam laughed dryly. "So, in other words, not dying?"

"Correct." (Y/N) smiled weakly. "Just sleeping."

Liam gave a small smile and looked at his shoes. He felt rather foolish, overreacting about such a small misunderstanding when they weren't even acting like a couple anymore. He didn't know if it would be inappropriate to kiss her or hold her hand, or even suggest going inside. It broke him to not be able to have a conversation with the girl he loved, and he had enough of it.

"I'm sorry." He blurted out.

"No, Liam, it's okay, you didn't know I was sleep-"

"No, (Y/N), I mean I'm sorry." (Y/N) opened her mouth to question him but he spoke before she could. "I'm sorry for how I've been such a sucky boyfriend. I don't even know if I am your boyfriend anymore; we never talk and I'm sick of fighting, I hate fighting with you. I'm sorry."

(Y/N) opened her mouth to speak but no sound came out. She pursed her lips before speaking. "I'm sorry too." She spoke in a small voice.

"Why are you sorry?" Liam boomed, and then started rambling. "I'm the one who's been a crappy boyfriend! I ignored you and wouldn't respond to you, because Scott said I had too much on my plate, you know, with all this supernatural stuff, it feels like we're dying, so he suggested going easy on the relationship and I thought maybe not interacting with you would help but it made it worse, and I really miss your laugh and your smile and-"

"Liam," (Y/N) tried to interject, but Liam kept rambling over her.

"-I just want to be with you because I still love you, so much, and-"

That was all (Y/N) needed to hear before she gently cupped his cheeks and pressed her lips to his lightly. (Y/N) pulled away.

"I still love you, so much, too." She whispered. Liam's face lifted.

"Can we start this over?" Liam asked with hope etched in his voice. "I know that the only way I can make this all work is if I always have you by my side."

"Yes." She nodded. "I would really love that."

Liam smiled gratefully before tugging his girlfriend's face to his and kissing her passionately, tangling his fingers in her long hair. (Y/N) reacted quickly, kissing back with an equal amount of force, snaking her arms around his chest. She smiled into the kiss, heart beating rapidly out of happiness that she and Liam were finally officially together again, just as she always wanted it to be.

[this was very very sucky lolol my bad 

i was listening to the song and i was like 'yo i should write bout this' 

so i did

:-)

but yeah

have a wonderful wonderful day

comment

like

request

love you]