Chapter 2

After 6 years....
Go Haru's POV:
" Ah..after so long the smell of Korea!! I missed you", Soo Hyun yelled next to me and chuckled at her enthusiasm.
We came back her after 6 long years and indeed I missed it as well.
" Did you get the address of our apartment from your parents", I asked Soo Hyun and she nodded . We both decided to rent a apartment together near our lab. We are both Marine biologists and became friends because of our love for the ocean.
We reached the apartment and it was very cute.
"You asked your parents to decorate it?" I asked and she nodded. Soo Hyuns parents are like mine and does a lot of me because I had no one .
"They said it their present for us", she shrugged and I reminded myself to thank them.
We got settled and I decided to take a walk while she was too tired. I had trouble sleeping for a long time.
I was taking a stroll when I heard a whimper. I looked around and found a small hurt pup. I had a huge love for dogs and it broke my heart to see it hurt. I held it carefully.
"Aigoo, you don't have anyone now do you little thing, I will take you okay", I cooed and it gave a small bark. I walked around to look for any vet clinic and couldn't find any. I took my phone and searched for a nearby vet.
It showed one about 10 minutes from where I was. It was HYBE Hospital which has a veterinarian section. I went to the reception and asked for the vet. They gave me a appointment to a Dr  Lee Taemin and directed me to vet section
While I was on the way I heard the mike say
"Dr Kim Seokjin, please head to the emergency room immediately!" .
I saw a very good looking doctor rush past me and I was in awe of his godly looks.
I finally found the vet section and I noticed there was many people there.
"Wow, this hospital must be very famous", I said to myself and waited.
The dog in my hands whimpered and cried. I went to the nurse and said,
"Can you let me go next, the pup is very hurt and it's whimpering. Please".
"I'm sorry mam, there are many people here for Dr Lee", she said.
"Please, it's an emergency!" I begged and she was still denying.
"What happened Nurse Choi...any problem?" A handsome man asked.
"Oh... Dr Jung, it's nothing. This lady here asked to go first since it's emergency", she said. Wow, are all doctors in this hospital good looking.
I noticed all the female population including myself was in daze at his warm looks.
"Let her in, it seems very urgent seeing that she begged you", he said.
"She is Dr Lee's patient and you have a patient waiting", she said and I let out a sigh.
"Yes, I came first Dr. My baby has a huge scratch ...see", a very annoying girl said and I saw that her pup had a very...I mean a very small scratch.
My pup was whimpering and crying, this didn't go unnoticed by Dr Jung.
"Well, miss I will see you immediately next okay and Taemin won't mind", he said to nurse and the annoying girl with a charming smile and I swear she swooned. I mean I would too.
"Miss, please come go", the nurse said and I bowed to her. When I went there, he sat there with his white coat.
"Hello, Miss?" He asked and I blinked twice and replied..
"Oh..I'm Go Haru, Dr Jung". He nodded.
"Well, can you place the pup of the bed there please, so I can examine him", he said and I did as he told.
As I gently placed the pup in the bed it's whimpering became more and it broke my heart. But, I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and I looked behind to see it was Dr Jung giving me a reassuring smile.
"Well, let's see what wrong with you ah...what's the pups name?"
"I found him at the streets abandoned and brought him here. I still didn't decide on the name though", I said embarrassed and he laughed.
"Well, that's too bad. It's okay, you will now have a new home won't you little guy", he said in a baby voice and I found it very cute.
After examining him, he called for the nurse to hold the pup while he vaccinated him. He then gently bandaged the paw and fed him some medicine which made the pup whine.
"Here you go, all good now. Come back for the next session. Next time I am hoping for a name!" Dr Jung said while he handed me the prescription for the week and I nodded.
Dr Jung was really sweet and charming. I bought all the things needed for the little guy and headed to the apartment.
"Where in the world were you!!!" Shouted a very angry Soo Hyun and I looked at the clock to see it was nearly evening.
"Sorry, I forgot to call and I found this little guy hurt", just then she noticed and immediately rushed to the pups side.
"Omo, he is so cute. What's his name? Are we going to keep him? Can we please!!" She begged and I laughed.
"We are going to keep him and I haven't decided on the name yet", I said and she began to think.
"How about Albus, because he is as white as Dumbledore's beard", I thought for a while and I said to the guy.
"Do you like the name Albus",and immediately he barked.
"Okay then, welcome to your Albus", I said and it barked again in happiness.(pic of Albus is above)
We both pampered the little guy alot. Our work place allowed pets and even had a special section for it which I was thankful for because he was hurt.
We fed him a lot of food and he would always eat it with happiness. Soo Hyun is in love with this guy and I can't blame her.
It was a week and it was time for the check up . Albus was better now and I was looking forward to see Dr Jung.
When I went to the hospital I saw the godly looking doctor speaking to Dr Jung.
"Aigoo, look at this little guy", the god doctor cooed and I blushed.
"Hobah, I have a surgery in a few minutes. I will see you later", he said and waved at me.
"Oh , come on Haru ssi and you too little guy", he said I followed him in.
He checked Albus and said,
"So, did you decide the name?"
"Yes, it's Albus. My friend said his colour reminded her of Dumbledore's beard from Harry Potter", I shrugged and he laughed while saying,
"She is not wrong though".
"So, how is he Mr Jung?" I asked in a worried tone.
"He is amazing and healthy. You took care of him very well. He recovered fast because of it. I have to just administer a shot for infection", he called for the nurse who took him away and he barked.
"It's gonna be fine, Miss Ha Ru. Calm down", he said soothingly. What do you do Ha Ru ssi?" Dr Jung asked.
"Me..I am a Marine biologist".
"Omo, that's so cool. It must be very hectic for you. How do you take care of Albus?"
"Our work space allows pet and have a seperate place for them", I said and he looked taken back.
"Daebak, it's really great. Not many work places have it",I nodded in agreement. We had a good conversation. He was very easy to speak and funny as well.
Soon Albus came back and I took him from the nurse as I thanked her.
"Well, he is healthy. Take care of him and I have grown find of you. Too bad we don't have many chances to meet", he said and I felt the same.
"Yeah, I enjoyed your company too Dr Jung. You are very sunny soul", I said honestly.
He laughed and said, " Call me Hoseok or Hobi. We are the same age, aren't we!"I nodded and before going we exchanged numbers.
I was walking in the corridor and I saw past someone pass me by. It felt very familiar and I turned to see but he had gone..
My mind wondered if it was him but I immediately shook the thought out.
It can't be him.....anii
_______________________________________
Hey Army, how have been doing. I hope you liked it so far. Please
Like share and comment
Borahae 💜